Big Boy Now

Guess whos back!? ME~ 

I know I said Mid-June but my finals came earlier than expected and your author ACED them. 

As a reward for all of us, how about we get into some DeanPharm?

A lot can happen with a changing body~ (no smut cause im ass at it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV:

A lot happens during a persons puberty: their body is obviously changing, their hormones are all over the place, and they start getting new thoughts pushed into their head. 

But usually this isn't as terrible when everyone around you is going through the same thing as well. Usually in middle school is when people begin this transition in life, and since everyone around them s as well, its less nerve-wracking. 

But Pharm didnt get to experience this luxury of being hidden amongst a crowd of pubescing (word: going through puberty) teens, hes in University where everyone already knows how their body works and can function like the adults they were. 

He had to figure things out for himself over the internet, feeling too shy as to ask Dean all these personal body questions, and had to mature quickly as he already felt outcasted with the student population who both acted AND looked their age. 

Pharm thought he had embarrassed himself enough not only when he screamed for Dean in fear that hair was growing where it never had been, but also when his new odor had become so sour that Dean had to buy him deodorant and tell him that they should "Put it on for fun" in hopes of not embarrassing him- Pharm got the hint.

But its not like it was his fault, he was an only child anyways and therefore never saw what his siblings could possibly have been doing or changing in their daily routine to fit their changing body. And most of his friends during middle school had been girls, as he was part of the baking club at that time as well, and therefore his new needs weren't what theirs were either. 

Oh well, Pharm knew he had to get through it one way or another. 

~~~

"Hmm, aren't I supposed to be getting bigger?" Pharm thought as he was looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. He knew for a fact that almost all boys went through a growth spurt during their time of puberty, but he was still the 5'5 boy he had been before. And sure it didnt matter thaaaat much- but it did matter a little.

As Pharm continued meticulously observing his body in the full-length mirror, he hadn't noticed Dean walk into the bathroom to brush his teeth- not did he notice that his every actions were being watched by the older as well. 

"Wah yuh looin aa?" (Whatcha looking at?) Dean asked with his mouth full of toothpaste bubbles. A light gasp was hard when Pharm noticed he had been watched. 

He quickly put his clothes on, as he had been wearing only his boxers while looking at himself, and tried walking quickly out of the room. Which ultimately failed when Dean propped his leg against the exiting door, making it impossible for Pharm to get passed. 

He (Dean) quickly spout out his toothpaste and wiped his mouth before calmly asking again. "What were you looking at? Do you not feel good?". Pharm only shook his head and turned a light shade of pink.

 "N-nothing, I was just-"

"You can tell me, there's no need to be shy with me"

Pharm lightly grabbed Dean hand and wrapped it around his arm, slightly squeezing it so Dean could feel the lack of muscle in it. "Aren't I supposed to be getting bigger now?" he asked with big doe eyes. Dean cooed and let go of Pharms arm, his hand making his way to Pharms cute pouting cheeks (face cheeks...).