Changing Body

Hey Guys! 

This story was requested personally and it's a little out of my comfort zone but I said I'd write whatever you guys wanted- so here I am lol

I hope you all enjoy! 

Leave some comments and requests :) 

Im open to all- and it makes my writers block disappear when people give me plots lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synopsis:

Dean and Pharm have been dating for years (college age). The only thing is, Pharms body hasn't hit puberty yet. 

Mentally and emotionally hes an adult, but his body is yet to go through puberty changes. 

Dean has known this since the beginning- but what happens when Pharms  body starts changing? 

Keep reading to find out :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shun brightly through Dean and Pharms apartment window. It was already  Winter break which means the temperature outside of the building was extremely cold. They had had a heater but, to their luck, it had broke the day after the maintenance man had left for his vacation. But that was okay as both Dean and Pharm felt comfortable in each other arms underneath their covers. 

Dean woke up with the light hitting his face and turned over to check the time on his phone. His sudden loss of contact with Pharm made the younger let out a soft when and cuddle deeper into Deans side. His boyfriend couldn't help but coo at his adorable behavior.

11:03am is what the clock read. 

Sure it was their school break but Dean knew that Pharm didnt like wasting all of his vacation days away in the bed. Even if he did enjoy cuddling with his boyfriend all day, he knew it was better to wake him up. 

Dean put his large hand on Pharms back and started lighting patting him. "Pharm~ its an hour till noon. Why dont we get up?" he said, giving Pharm a little shake as well to wake him up. 

"5 more minutes~" Pharm let out in a whine and covered his head with the covers. 

The older sighed, "come on, you know 5 minutes never means 5 minutes. Lets get up now and prepare for the day" Dean said as he pulled himself out of bed and leaned to give Pharm a little peck over the cover. 

There was no movement or sign that Pharm was gonna follow Deans instructions. Therefore, - Dean decided it was time to play the tough love card. 

As he grabbed the top of the covers, which was resting above Pharm head. He yanked the blankets off of his boyfriends body. Leaving Pharm to arise in shock when the cold December air hit his open skin- which was a lot as he only ever slept in his boxers. 

"He-Ey" Pharms voice cracked out. He started coughing, thinking that he had something in his throat. 

Dean only laughed at his baby's voice crack. He started teasingly repeating Pharms crack.- oblivious to what this voice crack signified. 

"Stop th-At" Pharm scolded at his boyfriend- feeling rather embarrassed and betrayed by his own voice. 

The older stopped laughing and sat next to Pharm on the corner of the bed. "Okay okay, I wont tease you anymore. Why dont we go take a shower, huh?" 

Pharm nodded- not wanting his voice to crack again. 

~~~~

Pharm got up and walked towards the bathroom, although he took almost every shower with  Dean- he still felt too shy to undress in front of him.