Make Way

Hey Guys!!

How about some KurosawaAdachi to start out weekend off to a good start ?? and don't worry, this one will be more comedic based

Hope you enjoy! Plz comment and vote or leave a request, i appreciate everything greatly :)

This one will be short- and possibly those to come- but that just means i'll be able to write more since i don't have to worry about a long plot or hitting a word count :) !!
~~ ~~

"So tell me again why it is that you want to change your style?" Kuro said while carrying the X amount of clothes Adachi had gotten.

He's been confused ever since this morning when Adachi all of a sudden was excitedly asking him to go to the mall together. He had seen that his lover had recently been spending a lot of time on Pinterest and looking at multiple fashion tiktokers throughout the week. Which led him to suspect that Adachi was on the brink of a revelation.

"Because~" his boyfriend whined "My whole life i've been the cute and smol boy Dachi, but that's gonna change now!". And with that he walked into Hot Topic to look through their graphic tees. Kuro could only hum as a response and giddily follow his lover into the store.

The new style were not the only change going on with him. For the passed couple of months Adachi had also been going to the gym on a regular day basis and getting more in shape. Kurosawa didn't care as he always loved to pinch Adachis cheeks, but he was always one to support his little lover in all his endeavors.

And the new abs and muscles were definitely a feast for his eyes as well...

Anyways- as the two finished their day of buying clothes, Adachi insisted that after a day of shopping, a fashion show was an absolute MUST! and therefore, kurosawa sat with his favorite Polaroid camera on the floor: awaiting the show.

^^ some pic of the clothes Adachi bought

"Wow~~~ When i got into a relationship with my coworker i didn't think i'd also get a model. Talk about 2-for-1 DEAL!" Kurosawa chuckled out while pulling Adachi into his lap.

His lover snuggled deeply into his chest and purred at the warmth he felt in Kurosawas arms. "You don't mind the drastic change right?" he questioned while playing with Kurosawas fingers nervously.

"Awww~" Kuro squeezed his face into the side of Adachis neck, "I love you no matter what baby. From office clothes, to macho fits, and even to the next rendezvous you go to. Although may i add you would look BEAUTFIL in a skirt.  I love you alllll around" .

Those words being gold to Adachis ears.

Kurosawa couldn't be any happier with his lover. He loved the old Adachi, and he loved the new Adachi just as much if not more. In the end, as long as the Adachi he knew on the inside stayed the same- what came on the outside didn't matter.