My Golden Boy

Hey Guys!

I had the storyline I wanted two days ago but I couldn't think of what couple to use! But it came to me on TikTok that for a wholesome story- we should have our favorite wholesome couple

Kurosawa and Adachi!!!

This chapter may be a little short but lets see how it goes

I hope you enjoy this cute one - let me know what couples you want to see more of : )

Without further a do- 

My Golden Boy ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Inspo to get you in the story mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLBX8sZNuM

Cloud 9 - beach bunny 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The road was completely silent if it wasn't for Adachi's squeals of pure joy ringing from the sidewalk out to the business walls. "Today was the absolute, Best Day Ever!" he squealed as he skipped in circles around Kurosawa- who only looked at him with heart eyes.

"Walk normally or else you're gonna trip over yourself" Kurosawa warned after seeing the sidewalk becoming unleveled. His partner only chuckled and continued to jump.

He turned to Kuro, "Oh come on im not a little ki- AH!" Adachi began to state- followed by a loud thump on the ground. Kuro strode forward to meet his boyfriend who was now rubbing his pavement stained knee with his red hands. 

Once infront of him, he took out his wallet, which had a cute polaroid from earlier this day, and grabbed the band-aids he kept inside. Always carrying them for emergencies as he knew his boy was prone to having them. 

It took everything for Kuro not to say his iconic I told you so to the boy. Only stopping because he could tell his boyfriend was trying to hold back his tears, knowing that he had already been warned and told the consequences. 

"Come here" Kuro said, gesturing for Adachi to put his knee infront of Kurosawa for his band-aid application. "Im not a baby" Adachi pouted. "Mmm, I know I know" his boyfriend cooed.

After he finished bandaging his knee- Kurosawa gave a quick peck on the injured area to make "all the pain go away" smiling up at Adachi.

"Can you walk?" he asked, putting his arm around AdachI's tiny waist in order to lift him. "I can but it hurts a little bit. Its okay, im grown." Adachi said, not wanting to put any worry on Kuro after he had willingly defied his orders. 

This lie only lasted about 10 seconds before Kuro noticed AdachI's limp and quickly walked in front of him and halted- kneeling down afterwards. "Get on my back" he stated. Not wanting the boy to injure his knee more. 

Adachi pouted, "No its fine. Im not a little kid" he stated- trying to sound as grown as possible. 

"1" Adachi started.

"That's not gonna wor-"

"2" 

"Kurosawa! Im not a kid, I can help mys-"

"3!" He said while pushing himself on AdachI's calves, causing the younger to fall towards Kurosawa- piggy back style.

"Kurosawa! Put me down!" Adachi began to squirm his legs, trying to make the older want to release him. But Kurosawa showed no signs of budging.

In order to calm his boyfriend, Kurosawa turned around and whispered into his ear- "If you dont kicking, I'll make sure you cant walk tomorrow". Adachi fell into a complete silence.

The two walked for another 5 minutes before getting to the subway. "Okay im gonna put you down now" Kurosawa whispered to Adachi who was already half asleep on his back but hummed as a response. 

They then proceeded to get into the completely empty cart which they both appreciated as it meant Adachi could snuggle into Kurosawas side for the remainder of the ride. Within 10 minutes of the ride Adachi was fast asleep and Kurosawa knew he would have to carry his boyfriend the rest of the way home- which he didnt mind in the least. 

He lifted Adachi onto his back as he had previously had him and proceeded to walk 2 blocks in silence. Or at least silence apart from Adachi's snores and whimpers. Wondering what the boy was dreaming about. 

Once they got home, Kurosawa laid Adachi onto the bed and changed into their matching pajamas, apples on his plain white silk ones and bananas on Adachi's. He then smiled from ear to ear after he laid down and watched his lover curl into his warmth.

Oh how he loved his little Golden boy. 

(not proofread yet)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dont know what this is- just somethin sweet for the kids" TikTok reference

LOLLLL they're literally the purest couple and I would give anything to watch Cherry Magic for the first time again.

Now tell me- do you guys prefer 2 of these short stories (<1000 words) a week or 1 long one (>2000 words)? Whichever people comment more Ill be happy to do!

Anything to make you all happy :) 

Love,

Kuwaiikit <3