Chapter 21

"Harry?"
A/n: you can skip this chapter if you want it's a bit boring tbh..

The next morning you woke up and stretched a bit. You glanced over at the sleeping man next to you. He still hadn't woken up yet.

You got up from the bed and went into the bathroom and started getting ready. Taking a shower, doing your makeup and getting dressed. Once you were done you walked back into the room to see Draco still asleep on the bed.

"Draco, get up" you said while throwing a pillow at his head. "Aye- what's that for" he said grumpily. You could hear the raspiness in his voice and it was so hot.

"We have to be in the great hall in 10 minutes" you explained while leaving the room, leaving him to get ready while you went ahead to the Great Hall.

You entered the dining room and saw a familiar face seated in the seat next to you. As you got closer you realized it was Harry. "Harry?"

"Y/n! Hey!" He said excitedly waving. You sat down beside him and let out a soft sigh. "What are you doing here?" You questioned while waiting for the students and teachers to arrive.

"Uhm, well, Minevera wanted me to come and be the new Charms professor, although I'm terrible at charms, should've gotten Hermione here" the male joked, it was nice to see another familiar face after everything that happened.

"Well, I'm happy to see you, it's been a while, your sons been doing pretty well actually" you replied while looking at the small boy that had walked in not to long ago.

Soon enough Draco had came in and saw Harry was here. "Oh Harry, hey, didn't know you were a professor" He stated while taking his seat beside you.

"Well I didn't either but Minevera insisted that I come and teach Charms" Harry explained once more. You could hear the jealousy in Draco's voice, it'd been years since everything happened but it still hit Draco hard for some reason.

"Students, Professors, listen up" McGonagall started speaking. "As you all know, the Yule Ball is coming up, as well as the Tri Wizard Tournament. Now, you all know about the age limit, 17 and up only. You will all have dance lessons with me tomorrow at 9:00. Now for the feast" she announced as food appeared on everyone's plates.

The three of you started to eat while talking about everything. "How's Ron doing?" You questioned.

"He's well, he's an Auror now like me, though now I think I'm a professor" He joked while finishing up his food.

"That's great" you replied while glancing at Draco who had his jaw clenched. You leaned in close and whispered something in his ear. "Don't be jealous, we're married"

You pulled away and finished eating your food before saying your goodbyes and walking to your classroom. You didn't really have a lesson plan for today so you'd thought maybe just give the students notes and have kind of a free day.

You arrived in your classroom and set everything up, writing the notes on the blackboard and laying out the textbooks on the tables.

Soon enough all the kids came in and sat down while you explained everything. You sat down at your desk and started a lesson plan for the next day, though you were doubtful that you would have classes since McGonagall was holding the students for dance lessons.

Time skip Bc I'm lazy

Once classes were over you walked out and locked up your classroom. You went down to the great hall for dinner and ran into Harry on the way down.

"Hey y/n"

He said while smiling. "Hey, how was your first day?" You questioned while looking where you were going so you wouldn't trip.

"It was great, I missed it here, it's like I'm back home" he answered with a small laugh. "I get it, I feel the same way, though Draco being jealous doesn't help" you said and quickly covered your mouth.

"Forget I said that, you didn't hear that" you said quickly while listening to Harry laugh at you.

"He's jealous? Of who? Me?" He questioned and you just stayed quiet. "I can't tell you but anyways. How's Ginny?" You asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh she's alright I suppose, we aren't really together anymore, she ran away with Dean so.." he trailed off while rubbing his arm.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know" you replied while walking into the great hall and up to the Professors table, sitting in your seat. Draco was already there and smiling as he saw you walk in.

"Harry, I see you and y/n are getting pretty close huh?" Draco questioned while eating his dinner.

"Well yeah, we're friends" he replied, not looking at him. "Ah, friends, as long as that's all it is" he said while wrapping his arm around your waist while eating.

"That's all we are, I promise" you said while kissing his cheek and continuing to eat while talking about everything.

Little did you know these next few years would be the worst years of your life, and that's saying something.
____________________________________

A/n: Hi loves! I know it's been a while since I've updated but I've been working on my mental health and focusing on myself a lot more. But this isn't a very good chapter, it's kinda just a fuller chapter but still, I hope you enjoy and we're at 300k views! That's crazy! Ily all and tysm!!