Chapter 2

"Who's gonna stop me?"

As you walked to potions class you could hear some rather loud footsteps trailing behind you. It bothered you a bit but you kept walking and eventually got to potions class, you'd turned around and saw Draco right behind you. He gave you a smirk before walking past you and into the classroom. You rolled your eyes a bit and went into the classroom and sat down in the seat farthest away from Draco. The boy glared at you as you sat down, to which you returned.

Snape came into the classroom and started teaching immediately, you started to take your notes and saw a piece of paper fly over to you. You weren't sure who it was from but you opened it up and read it secretly.

'Meet me by the Astronomy tower at 6:00 sharp'

There was no name or any hint of who it was from but you would go nonetheless to see who the mystery person was.

Once class was over you headed out, everyone was headed to the great hall for lunch but you just went to the common room, you wanted some peace and quiet. Though it's not what you got, Draco had beaten you there along with a few others. As you walked in Draco met you at the door. "So someone gave you a love letter?" He questioned as he saw the piece of paper in your hand.

"It's not a love letter, it's homework" you lied. Draco grabbed the paper from your hand and read it. "Ah it's a date" he chuckled and threw the paper behind him. "You're not going" he said as he stated into your e/c eyes.

"I'll go if I wanna go" you said with a small laugh. "Of course you'd wanna go, you little slut" he said. Blaise and Pansy were watching from behind and Blaise looked a bit uncomfortable. "Draco maybe you should let her go, it's her life" he said as you looked at him but Draco turned your face back to him. "Get on your knees...now" he said coldly.

You shook your head and rolled your eyes. "You don't own me" you said as he forced you on your knees. "There that's better" he said with a small smile on his face. Blaise rolled his eyes and walked up to his dorm room. "That's what you get you slut" you heard Pansy say to which made Draco furious.

The boy walked over to Pansy and choked her. "Don't you ever call her a slut again, only I get to call her that" he said as he glared at the girl. "Y..Yessir" she said as you saw her barley breathing but he eventually let her go. You stood up and crossed you arms as you watched what was happening. "Get out" he said loudly and coldly, Pansy obeyed and walked out of the common room, leaving you and Draco in the room alone.

The tall boy looked you up and down before a small smirk appeared on his face. He traced his fingers down your side and stopped at you hip, placing his hand there. "Malfoy, stop" you said as you could feel his hand squeeze your hip. "Who's gonna stop me?" He asked as he slipped two fingers inside your pants and down to your heat. You could feel your panties getting wet by the minute. "Already wet for me" He said as he stuck one finger into your heat and pumped it a few times, leaving you to bit your lip and hold back your moans.

Then he pulled his hand out of your pants and licked his finger clean. "You wanted more didn't you, fucking slut" he said coldly. You felt some tears build up in your eyes but you wouldn't let them fall, you wouldn't give him the satisfaction so you slapped him across the face, leaving him with a red mark.

Draco chuckled and gripped your throat, pushing you against the cold stone wall of the common room. You could see the anger and lust in his grey eyes as he held your throat "You bitch, you've been a bad girl lately, so instead of meeting whoever sent you that letter, you'll be with me, doing whatever I want you to do, got it?" The boy said as he glared at you. You nodded and took in a deep breath as he let go of your throat.

Draco stormed out of the room and left you there by yourself. Blaise came out from around the corner and saw you standing there, holding your throat. You couldn't hold back the tears anymore, you let them all fall down your cheeks. Zabini came over and gave you a hug as you sobbed into his chest.

"He's such a dick" you said as you pulled away from the hug and wiped your tears. "I know, just don't put up with his shit anymore" the boy said as he fixed your hair, he could see the mark on your throat from where Draco was holding your throat. "Let's just go to class and after we can get chocolate frogs, okay?" He questioned to which you nodded and both walked to your next class.
____________________________________

A/n : Hi guys! This is chapter 2 and I hope you guys enjoy it! It's a bit short as well but I like it and chapter 3 will be out soon!