Chapter 25

"Oh you're done for"
Trigger warning: blood, fighting, gory?

Your POV

I turned around to see who I was dancing on. I wasn't sure who it was. It obviously wasn't Draco, but he knows I wouldn't do anything with anyone else right?

"What the hell" Draco grabbed the dudes shirt and glared at him.

"Hey she wanted it" The man said with a smirk on his lips. "She's smokin' hot too" he winked at me and I couldn't help but cringe.

I didn't know who the dude was. He was just some man from the club trying to get into someones pants. That's not what I wanted.

"I- I thought it was you Draco" I mumble and watch as Draco's glance never leaves the man.

"Leave y/n, we'll talk later" he retorted. He was mad, more than mad. (but idk a worse word for mad ahaha)

"Draco please-" I was cut off by his free hand pushing me into Blaise, who was apparently behind us, watching the whole thing.

"C'mon man, I'm just trying to have some fun, if you know what I mean" He smirked.

Draco was fuming by now. I'm surprised he's held it together this long.

"Oh you're done for" Draco growled and slammed the man onto the floor.

I couldn't watch. I backed into the crowd and ran out the doors of the club. I could hear someone coming after me but I didn't bother to look.

I found a bench outside of the club and sat down on it. I obviously didn't mean to dance on some random dude, it just happened.

"Hey" I heard a small voice say. I looked up to see Luna. I'm surprised she came after me. I figured it was Harry or Hermione but it was nice to see a new face.

"Hey" I said quietly while looking back down at the ground.

"I messed up again" I mumbled and fiddled with my fingers.

"Well, I believe that Draco will understand" Luna smiled and sat down next to me. She really hadn't changed a bit.

"I hope so, but he seems pretty upset with that man" I let out a small laugh and shook my head. He was beating up that man because of me.

"Don't blame yourself, just talk to him, when he's finished of course" Luna held the smile on her face and slowly walked back into the club.

Draco's POV

I couldn't help myself. I spanned the dude into the floor and started throwing punches.

He was talking about her. My girl. Saying he wanted to have 'fun' with her.

I'm the only person allowed to have that kind of 'fun' with her.