Chapter 8

"You're coming with me"

You woke up the next morning, the sun was shining in your eyes from the window. You looked at Draco who seemed to still be asleep. You carefully got out of bed and tiptoed back to your dorm to get dressed. It was Sunday morning so you'd go to the great hall to eat something before going to the quidditch game. You dressed in your Slytherin attire and walked out of your dorm. Down to the common room and left the common room, not even thinking to wait for Draco.

Today was the day you went hope for winter break, even if you didn't want to you needed to see your parents.

You got to the Great hall and sat down at the Slytherin table beside Crabbe and Goyle. They were your friends as well as Draco's they suspected there way something going on between you and Draco but you never admitted to it. "So where we're you last night y/n, I didn't see you at all" you heard Pansy say, she really couldn't shut her mouth to save her life.

"Well if I told you I don't think you'd believe me" you said with a smirk on your face. You pulled some bacon and two pancakes on your plate as well as a bread roll. You poured some maple syrup on the pancakes and looked up to see Pansy's reaction.

"Well I think I would, go ahead and tell me" she said as she crossed her arms and glared at you. "Well I was with Draco, you know, your crush" you said as you started to eat your pancakes, Crabbe and Goyle didn't seem to surprised but Pansy seemed shocked.

"No you weren't, he wouldn't have betrayed me like that! He's mine!" The annoying girl said and continued to glare holes through you.

"Are you guys dating? No. So he's not yours" y/n said with a smirk as you finished your pancakes and started on the bacon. You'd never heard about the two dating so you knew it was a lie, or hoped it was a lie.

"No I asked him out the other day and he said yes, so he is mine" the girl said almost as if she was bragging about it. This made you look at at the girl, almost crying. "You can have him, he's a fucking whore anyways" you said as you got up and walked out of the Great Hall.

You saw Draco on your way out and he tried to talk to you but you just ignored him and continued walking. You had tears streaming down your face and went to the library to cry in peace. Unfortunately, Draco had followed you and found you in the corner crying.

"Y/n! What wrong?" He asked seeming genuinely worried about you. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend" you said coldly, she couldn't even look at him. How could he do this to you, lead you on and then not tell you he had a girlfriend.

"What- oh Pansy...look, I just said yes to get her off me-" he tried to finish but you interrupted him. "No, you don't get to have an excuse, you didn't tell me about her, this is your fault" you said angrily as you wiped your tears and let out a sigh.

"Don't interrupt me" he said as his voice went deep. You looked at him and eyes were dark, you felt his hand wander to you thigh and he squeezed it a bit. "You're coming with me" he said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you along with him.

You didn't protest because you knew if you did it wouldn't be good for you so you just came along. He dragged you into the Slytherin commons room and pushed you onto one of the green couches. "Now, I am going to fuck the living hell out of you and you're going to be a good girl and not make a sound" he said with a smirk on his lips.

"If you do I'll just go deeper" he added as he undressed himself and then gave you the motion to undress as well. You obeyed and then you were both naked.

The boy walked over to you and got on top of you, though you didn't make any noise, you just looked into his lustful eyes. "Beg" he said coldly which made you weak. "Please" you whimpered as you felt his length on your stomach.

"Please what?" He questioned dragging this process out painfully slow. He wanted to tease you, he wanted to show you that he liked you not Pansy. "Please fuck me" you said begging him. That gave him conformation and he pushed into your heat, slowly until he was all the way in, he then pulled out and went in again, still painfully slow.

You squirmed and tried not to make any noise but couldn't help it, you let out a moan. It seemed to trigger something in Draco because he started to speed up. "What did I tell you?" He asked as he covered your mouth with his hand so you could moan all you wanted without being heard and that's exactly what you did. You were a moaning mess as he continued to speed up.

"Fucking slut, I wouldn't do this to Pansy, only you" he said as he threw his head back and continued to thrust into you. Just the sound of her name made your blood boil but right now you couldn't complain. You were getting fucked and she wasn't. You moaned as a reply, just being called a slut could send you over the edge.

Soon enough you felt your high coming and Dracos was as well. His strokes were getting sloppy and he was groaning with you. You soon came and he pulled out, stroking himself to keep his high. "Open" he said to which you obeyed and opened your mouth.

Draco stroked himself a few times and then he came all in your mouth and all over your chest. You'd learned to swallow so you did, he would make you swallow if you refused too. You sat up and took a few breaths before looking at him. "I'm still mad at you"

He let out a chuckled as he looked back at you e/c eyes. "I'm gonna miss you too y/n" he said as he started to clothe himself. You did the same and sighed. "I will miss you, I'm just angry at the moment" you said as you finished by slipping your shirt on.

He just nodded in response. You waved bye before grabbing your suitcase you'd packed earlier and heading out to the carriages that were in front of hogwarts. Though you didn't really want to go home, you needed too, your parents missed you and you missed them.

Your owl had flew down and landed on your shoulder as you got into the carriage. You smiled as you saw the medium sized owl and kissed his head. "We're going home buddy"
_________________________________

A/n: Hi loves! THANK YOU SM FOR 3K VIEWS, ILY ALL SM. But I've made this one a little longer Bc people are saying I should make them longer so I'm trying but I hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading. 🥺🤍