Chapter 28

"Relax darling, I'm not done with you yet"
(future me might put some Pansy smut in, idk yet 🙃)

Draco's POV (skip if you want, kinda boring)

I don't know why I did it.

It was like a spell or something, I would never cheat on y/n.

I don't remember anyone slipping anything into my drink though. Maybe Astoria did while I was drinking my pumpkin juice. That had to have been it, she was sitting beside me and the juice did taste a bit off.

I had to explain it to y/n, not that she would believe that Astoria roofied me with a love potion, but I could try.

I looked in our dorm first but didn't see her, I looked in her classroom but there was someone else teaching it. I'd practically looked all over Hogwarts and couldn't find her. So I went to McGonagall.

She told me that y/n had taken the day off, but wasn't sure where she went. I sighed and thanked her. I had no idea how to find her.

Your pov

I woke up, still in the empty room sadly, it wasn't a dream. I tried to get out of the restraints again but they didn't budge.

The door to my left opened up again and Pansy came out of it, dressed in her usual black cloak.

"Good, you're awake" she said with a smile, it felt weird that she smiled since she wanted to kill me, or so she says.

"What do you want from me?" I asked wearily, I was starving and I was thirty, she hadn't given me anything since she took me.

"What I want is for you to shut up, I'll tell you what I want when I think you should know" she snapped, I felt her fingers trace over the back of my shoulders. It sent a shiver down my spine.

"Now, I believe you haven't eaten since..when..yesterday?" She asked rhetorically.

"So I have brought you something from a muggle diner" she finished and unlatched the straps holding my hands down. She then handed me a bag which had a hamburger and fries in it and also a plastic cup with what looked like water in it.

"Thanks?" I said a bit confused but I immediately started eating everything, my stomach was growling wanting something to eat since I got here.

"So y/n, why did you marry Draco?"

I was startled by the question, I mean why wouldn't you marry him.

"Well, I love him" I said, my words sounding muffled from my talking while eating.

"I see that but, he's rather..toxic" she added and pulled a chair up in front of my and sat in it.

"Well yeah, but he just loves me, he wants to protect me" I mumbled and by then I'd finished the food.