Chapter 29

"Oh Babygirl, I'm not finished"
YALL ALREADY KNOW, TW SMUTTY SMUT AND KINKY SHIT SO LIKE GET READY YALL.

ALSO if you're straight, this is bi stuff and I don't wanna make you uncomfortable so if you don't like it, ily but bye, pls skip it

Your POV:

I watched as Draco and Pansy looked at each other. They both slowly turned their attention towards me. "Shall we get started" Pansy smirked and walked closer to me. I bit my lip softly and get myself being pulled out of the dreary room and into a different room. Draco following close behind of course.

I glanced around the room and saw a huge Ben with red sheets, blankets, pillows, everything. The bed appeared to have silk ribbons on each end, I assume used for situations like this. The room had all kinds of toys on the walls, it was weird that she had this room in her secret hideout under Hogwarts. How did no one find it yet? Or maybe people were using it.

"Come" She commanded and I did as I was told. I walked to the two of them. "Strip off your clothes darling" I heard Draco say. I could hear the lust in his accent, if that was even possible.

I nodded my head softly and pulled off my shirt and my pants, leaving myself in my dark green lacy set. "Oh someones prepared" Pansy smirked and bit her lip softly. The both of them were centimeters away from me. Pansy in front of me and Draco behind me. Pansy put her finger under my chin and lifted my face up to look at her while Draco started kissing my neck, probably leaving hickeys behind.

"How does it feel love?"

"G-Good" I mumbled and watched as she slipped off her cloak, leaving her in a red lace set.

"Like what you see" I heard her say while examining her body, she'd always had a good body. She was curvy and pretty much perfect.

I nodded in response to her question.

"Use your words"

"Y-Yes" I glanced up at her and bit my lip once more.

"Go lay down love and take everything off" Draco whispered into my ear, nibbling on it as he did so. I obeyed, slipping off what was left and pushed myself onto the bed, laying down on my back.

"Help me out Draco" Pansy mumbled while grabbing one of the silky ribbons and tying it to my right arm. Draco did the same on my left arm and then they both laid down beside me, admiring at my exposed body. By now Draco and Pansy had stripped down and they were both exposed as I was.

"You're gonna be a good girl right?" Draco questioned. I almost wanted to disobey him but I definitely didn't want to get spanked again so I nodded my head and rubbed my knees together, trying to get some friction.

"What did I say about using your words?" Pansy demanded and pulled my legs apart, pinning them to the bed.

"Yes, yes, I'll be good, j-just fuck me" I responded and instantly bit the inside of my cheek.

"Oooo someones desperate" The girl smirked and put the slightest bit of pressure on my heat, causing me to bite back my moans. I was desperate and needed some sort of friction and Pansy was going painfully slow.