Chapter 30

"You're all ours little one"
WARNING: MORE SMUT HAHA WE GOING TO PARIS BITCHES
(our kitty is probably tired of all this abdjsjndbs)

Your pov

The next morning I woke up and saw Draco and Pansy on either side of me. A small smile tugged at my lips, I glanced at the time and my eyes widened.

"Shit" I mumbled and quickly jumped out of bed and looked around for my scattered articles of clothing. "Draco get up" I yelled and slipped back on my clothes.

Draco grumbled and rolled over onto his side. He was now facing Pansy, who was asleep as well.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, I will leave your ass here now get up" I threw his clothes at him and walked out the door. I was leaving him either way, so he was either coming or staying with Pansy.

I walked back up to the castle and quickly to the great hall, the sound of chattering children filled my  ears, lovely. When I sat down I got a few looks, I had on the same clothes as yesterday and it seemed that a few people had noticed. Harry being one of them.

"Erm, y/n, why do you have your clothes from yesterday on?" He asked.

"Oh I didn't have any clean clothes so I just wore these again" I lied straight through my teeth, I was never a good liar, my voice went an octave higher and my ears would get red. (Or whatever happens to you when you lie, unless you're a good liar then yk)

"Uh huh sure" He mumbled as if he didn't believe me, I didn't even believe myself.

"So I didn't see you after dinner last night" Harry pushed.

I glanced at him and shrugged. I couldn't tell him that I was 'kidnapped'. That just wasn't an option.

"Well I was actually- erm- I was helping the twins prank some students" I lied again but it backfired when the twins came up to the table.

"Oh you did now?" Fred asked with a smirk on his lips.

"Y-Yeah I did, remember" I glared at the two of them.

"No I don't, enlighten us" George spoke this time.

"We uh- used your prank box to mess up the students forms of course" I lied again, I was on a roll today.

"Oh right well" Fred started

"We're going to steal y/n for a moment" George finished and pulled me out of my seat. This wouldn't end well at all.

We walked outside of the great hall and they were smirking at me when we stopped.

"Prank boxes in the dorms, I've never heard of that one have you Fred?" George asked while looking at his twin.

"No no I haven't" He answered and they both looked back at me.

"Alright fine I lied, but you knew that already" I glared at them and bit my lip softly out of nervousness.