Chapter 26

"Oh, you think you're in charge?"
*WARNING: SMUT AHEAD IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ILY BUT SKIP*

Your POV:
Recap: We danced with a random guy and Draco got upset, beat the guy up and now we're headed to paradise :)

Draco climbed onto of me and started kissing my neck. Sucking and leaving hickeys all over my neck. Those would definitely be sore tomorrow and I'd definitely have to cover them up with makeup.

"Now everyone will know you're mine" He whispered into my ear, nibbling on it as he did so.

I smirked and flipped us over so I was now on top. I knew I would definitely get punished more for this but I wanted to take charge this time, a little change for once.

"Oh, you think you're in charge?" 

I just smirked and started kissing his neck and unbuttoning his shirt, but was soon stopped by his hand grabbing my hair and pulling he back.

"No, you slut, I am in charge, not you" he snapped and flipped us back over so he was on top again. It was good while it lasted.

"Now, be a good girl for me, you don't want anymore slaps than what you have now" he smirked and sat up straight. I was a bit confused but waited for him to explain.

"Come little one, you must count every single one, and if you stutter or mess up your counting, you start over, got it?" He patted his knee. I just nodded, now knowing what he meant and crawled over, laying over his lap and waiting for the first hit.

"Good girl, 35 slaps, you were a bad girl, start counting" he said softly while I felt a sharp pain on my ass.

"One.." I started trying my best not to stutter.

"Good" He praised and rubbed the spot before doing it again and again.

"Just one more little one" He whispered and one last slap landed on my ass.

"Thirty-five" I mumbled, by now tears were on my cheeks and my ass was as red as a tomato. He smiled and motioned for me to lay on the bed.

"I'm not finished yet" He smirked. I obeyed and laid on the bed, feeling the friction of the blankets and my raw skin hurt but it was bare-able. 

"Good" he mumbled while letting his eyes look over my naked body, he quickly pulled off the rest of his clothing.

I was quickly getting turned on, just by watching him undress. (Bitches desperate..I'm bitches)

He got back on top of me and slammed into me. I yelped and felt the tears coming back again. "Fuck, you're tight" he mumbled and kissed my neck, leaving more hickeys, as if that were possible.

He kept going faster, I adjusted to the pain and it soon turned into pleasure. I was a moaning mess and he was getting sloppier.

"I'm g..gonna cum" I said through my moans. He kept going and stared into my eyes, his eyes were just gorgeous.

I threw my head back onto the pillows as I came, but he kept going, trying to catch his high. My legs were shaking uncontrollably by now.

"I..I'm gonna cum" he mumbled and I just nodded, I was about to cum again as well. We both came as the same time. I could see how exhausted he was but he went down to my heat and smirked a bit.

I tried to close my legs but he pushed them open. I was already sensitive from the two orgasms I'd had, I wondered if I would even be able to walk.

He started licking and sucking on my heat, sliding his fingers in easily as he did so. It was pure bliss. It wouldn't take me long to cum at this rate.

"Fuck Draco" I moaned and felt him stop. I looked down and saw him glaring at me.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Sorry d..daddy" I mumbled and tried to get closer to him but he was holding my hips down.

"That's right" he said and immediately went back down on me, but even faster. I almost immediately came and was out of breath.

"Holy shit" I gasped and felt Draco's arms wrap around me.

"Please don't do that again, I could've killed the guy" Draco mumbled and I just nodded.

"I won't" I whispered and quickly fell asleep. I felt a bit bad because he never really did anything wrong, I was the one always cheating. But little did I know, that would change very very soon. Things were about to get very interesting, this was only the beginning.
____________________________________

A/n: HI LOVES!! I hope you like this chapter, it's been a while Ik but I'm trying. :). Uhm, this is a little short as well, I try to make them at least 1000 words but I've had school all day. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, as always drop suggestions if you'd like!!