PAGE 25

Dabi wakes up with a bunch of missed calls from Rei he calls back and she asks to meet at the Yukie Kindergarten. He stands up taking a shower he walks into the kitchen and breakfast is ready.

"Morning." He pecks her lips stopping in his tracks, "Sorry, it's a habit." She smiles shaking her head. "It's a good habit." He nods leaving grabbing a single waffle and his jacket on his way out.

"Where are you going?"

"Out!"

She huffs as he walks away Dabi turns his attention to Rei who just finished registering Aiden into school. "It's a bit far from the house Rei, are you sure?"

"Hawks' agency will be pretty close so this place will be popular soon." Hawks strikes Dabi with a few of his feathers covering Rei's mouth. "Don't tell the enemy my secrets Babe."

Rei elbows him in the face. "Quit it. You're late anyway."

"Who?" Both of them ask and she turns her head baffled they even had to ask, who the hell do they think? "Both of you!"

Aiden shakes his head at his dad and Hawks following Rei for some breakfast at a local cafe. Dabi and Hawks join them eating breakfast too. Mez surprises Rei with a little gift for her. "It's uhm." Rei cocks a brow her face scrunching up completely confused Hawks brushes his thumb along her lower lip. "It's a bag full off compressed marbles that allow your sister to make big explosions at long ranged distances."

Rei is still confused it's dangerous to have these around the house especially with Aiden who could accidentally spark them up. "Thanks sis I'll have to keep them hidden and get ready to be super mom ready to protect my kids." Rei turns her attention to Dabi and Hawks on baby feeding duty.

Toga walks into the hideout surprised to see the rest of the 8 bullets of the shie hassaikai. "What are they doing here?" Shigaraki looks Toga in the eyes slowly glaring her down she glares back staying quiet. "I'm thinking we form an alliance with the Zombifire so we can take him down from the inside out in order to do that we need to gain his trust and we accomplish that by proving we're still the same villains we've always been hence why we broke them out."

Toga doesn't say much she's actually more interested in the plans she made with Ochaco and Tsu. "Okay, byeee I'll be late."

She's about to leave, but Shigaraki calls her back, "Yes Tomura."

"Are you still with us?"

"Of course." She bumps into Dabi still aching from Hawks' earlier jab. "Morning crazy." She turns around with him as he enters she was expecting a watch it not a casual response like nothing happened. "Oh? Dabi? Is everything okay?"

He shakes his head looking her in the eyes, "Rei helped me track Kendo down and she'll be going back on Sunday. I seriously can't believe I spent all this time looking for someone who had no intentions of coming back."

Compress turns to Dabi, "That's not true, she was going to come back it just wouldn't be for you probably to take the kid from you all in the name of you being a villain."

Toga slaps Shigaraki across the face and Spinner shakes his head. "Add one more Toga that was for opening his mouth." Toga smirks, "Yeah, you're right Spinner this one is for the bullshit that comes out of his mouth."

Dabi stops her and she turns already tearing up, "No Dabi it's not okay, don't say it is you can't hide your emotions behind some logical explanation. She's in the wrong here not you and when you're finally over her I'm going to cut her heart out and you'll see exactly how black it is. Tomura apologise there's a time for saying shit lime that and now's not the time."

Dabi and Shigaraki don't say anything they are on the same page on the matter. "I appreciate the tears and all, but I'm getting annoyed and I need a distraction, either we get me distracted or I'm getting my ass taken by the Zombie boy."

Dabi pulls out the hard drive Overhaul gave to him it was stolen and it took a lot to get it back and he had to wait some more for the information on it to be brought back. "Screw alliances I say we just storm in and take what is ours and get back to destroying this hero society."

Kendo opens the door ready to leave Dabi watches her walk past him and walks into the house tired he spent the rest of his day one on one with Aiden. "Where is he Dabi? I'm about to leave soon I'd like to see him."

Dabi turns his head looking her in the eyes, "If you wanna leave just leave it didn't stop you the first time."

"Dabi don't be selfish this ain't about you."

"I won't let you do that to my son. His mother is dead and I don't just mean that metaphorically I don't know who you are, but you're not the woman I remember. You know I might be the bad guy it doesn't make me a bad person I don't who he is, but I suggest you start making a comparison. I never turned you into someone you're not."

He calls Rei to bring Aiden over tomorrow. "His mother is dead I hope you say the right thing when you see him tomorrow and leave in peace."

Dabi flops on his bed closing his eyes a hand running up his chest breaks his concentration. He sits up up and looks Mez in the eyes. "What are you doing here?"

She rolls her eyes. "Shut up Dabi, you know exactly what is happening here." Her lips crash into his and his arm circles her waist deepening the kiss instantly. The kiss turns more intimate more passionate both of them pouring out their frustrations solely relying on the other to anchor their pain.

He looks her in the eyes and she looks away. "Don't hide from me." He cups her face smirking. "Good girl." He takes her lips in turning the tables taking the lead hovering over her his hands running up the side of her waist burning her clothes off. "You certainly have the body of a Pro."

He swoops in kissing her neck until he finds her sweet spot slowly torturing her senses wanting to see her juices flowing down her leg if that's at all possible. He kiss from her neck down licking the spot between her breasts slightly teasing her nipples before going lower to her belly button the light breeze from the chuckle he let out teasing her senses even further.

He stops when he's between her legs running his tongue along the area. She arches her back ready to let the moan she's been holding out. "It's okay, I want to hear your voice."

She holds it in until she cums. Dabi smirks hovering over her, "This isn't your first time is it?" She blushes a little embarrassed. "It is." Dabi nods holding her hands tightly shuffling closer to her entrance. "Are you sure you want this? With me? I'm not the committing type and it's seriously a dick move for me to go through with this your first should be with someone else."

"I'm sure." Dabi shakes his head nudging the guilt away. "It's gonna hurt, so try not to run." She nods bracing herself as Dabi breaks through her entrance. He presses his lips onto hers as he goes deeper muffling her cries. "I'm in, stay calm you're okay."

He kisses her lips brushing her cheeks. "I'm gonna start moving just relax." He starts bucking his hips his lips on hers so he doesn't over step and start drilling her like pro.

The pain is replaced by the pleasure and Dabi smirks when she bites her lip. He thrusts deeper and faster his eyes shut as the weight on his shoulder dissipates with each thrust. Mez is completely taken away by the pleasure.

Dabi moans when he feels her inner walls tighten. "Fuck. If you keep doing that I'm going to cum." His hands clutch onto the sheets his body moving on it's own heavy breathing and sweating Mez cums again before he does and he smirks. "Oh come on, I'm just getting started." 

A/N - Smut warning above.

Would've put it at the top, but I'm bitchy like that. Read again and comment if you did.