PAGE 28

Dabi walks with Kendo towards the airport. Kendo drops everything she's holding startling Dabi. "Fine, I'll stay. Just don't hate me."

Dabi picks up the bags, he insisted on carrying them, but she stubbornly persisted to do it herself. "I don't hate you." She crosses her arms. "You've been acting like you do the whole time since I got here."

"Did you expect me to be okay with finding out that you were alive this whole time? You still won't explain to me why you didn't come back."

She crosses her arms. "I said I was busy."

"With what?"

"Dabi!" Dabi turns around surprised to see Rei with Jasmine each holding a twin. "Hey, thought we'd come say goodbye I know we didn't talk much, but it's still dangerous all around." Rei and Jasmine smile standing next to Dabi.

"What's going on? What are you doing out and about with the twins?" Rei smiles holding out her papers. "Went to ask Alex and the others for a hand with Keigo's new agency. Things didn't quit work out."

Dabi raises a brow, "What do you mean?" Rei hands over Keiko to him shoving her hands in her pocket. "Well, they said they can't let me draw the plans because I'm not an employee, they practically cut me out of our childhood dream. I don't know where it went wrong, they just told me they can't work with me until I'm done with college and all."

"Their not wrong." Rei looks up at Dabi, "It's not what they said Dabi it's how they said it. I know I have to go back I will." Dabi gives her a hug while holding Keiko in his one hand. "You will."

Keiko looks at Kendo making her curious where Aiden is. "Where's Aiden?" Rei smiles getting out of her sour mood. "He's at school." Kendo smiles back at Rei sharing her enthusiasm for his growth. "See you when I get back I guess."

Dabi and Kendo kiss only to stare at each other. "Sorry, it's a habit." Kendo smiles, "It's a good habit." Rei waves her off as she leaves.

Dabi flicks Keiko's wing and black dust falls off of them. Jasmine AKA Mesmerise, looks at the dust and he eyes widen. "Woah, that's the same as the black residue for our quirk." Rei stands in front of Dabi flicking Keiko's wings again.

"Nothing came out." Dabi sets the dust on fire and it combusts. "Well, now I see what set the house on fire." Rei laughs pecking Keiko's cheek. "Keigo is going to be very excited."

"Where is he?"

"Out on patrol with the interns, I was thinking Alex and the others could help me out, but I've got a plan B. My mom could never say no to the offer I emailed her. I'm thinking by the end of the month the new agency will be up. Endeavors agency is about to be knocked down to the second best agency building by the time I'm done."

Jaz laughs at her sisters enthusiasm curious what the deal she made with her mother is. Keigo looks at the three designs Rei already had for an agency and he can't decide which is better. "She designed these a year ago after the hero charts, when I said I want to move my agency and showed them to me. I particularly remember spending all night on this one, but she said it's too much like Endeavour's agency I'll look like a copy cat and now we have these two."

Lux aka Sora Shiro looks through the designs and chooses the tallest building. "This definitely suits your style." Hawks checks again and nods his head, "you're right. The top floor is even a training centre for flying. I remember she added the extra details for me."

Tokoyami is the only one checking the numbers. "Wow, the Taisho corp is seriously cutting you a big deal. Are you getting a discount for them using your agency as a marketing tool for their new tech?" Hawks checks the numbers and nods like he knew that from the start.

"You didn't really care how much it costs did you?" Hawks chuckles, "What? I'm filthy rich."

"You have 2 kids, don't you think you should start worrying more about that."

"Make it 3, that damn Dabi is a broke free loader."

Sora laughs walking next to Tokoyami  going back to the house to email the building design to the Taisho corp to get started on the agency.

Rei smiles when Hawks and the interns walk into the house. "Mom called, she already has the agency prioritised." Hawks nods flopping on the couch. "Is the food almost ready? It smells really good."

"Yeah. I'll get the twins and we all eat together."

"Great."