PAGE 34

Rei cups Keigo's cheek, "Love, be kind. He came all this way because he wants to talk to you. Hear him out."

Dabi smirks, "You heard the lady. Follow me." He stands up leaving the house.

Keigo takes a seat next to Rei stubbornly persisting in staying where he sits.

"Keigo Takami!" Rei crosses her arms and Aiden crosses his arms too.

"Keigo Takami." Aiden points an accusing finger at Hawks.

"Go." Rei points at the door and Hawks flies out catching up to Dabi.

"You get a kick out of making me your bitch? I shouldn't be waiting here for you. I shouldn't be having this conversation I'm about to have with you either."

Hawks punches Dabi in the face satisfied Rei is not here to make him guilty for it.

"Well, talk then."

Dabi crosses his arms, "Cheat on Rei and I'm going to kill you. I want to know where exactly you stand with your side fling."

Hawks rolls his eyes, "Rei and I already dealt with that."

Dabi crosses his arms, "Does she know about all of them? Or are you still waiting for someone to drop the ball on her."

"I said ..."

Dabi attacks Keigo glaring at him, "So, she knows about the reporter girl and her sister. The fan girl who accused you of assulting her?

"The girl who claimed to have your child, and the 5 others. My personal favourite. Does she know you and her cousin hooked up behind her back.

"All that I got from her. Might I add she's a little bitter that she and I can't be together, so she's most likely to talk.

"I'm assuming she knows a lot more too. Tomorrow you are going to tell her everything. At least with me there she won't dump your ass.

"Don't be late and fuck up. Shits about to hit the roof where you two are concerned."

Hawks narrows his eyes, "What?"

Hawks attacks Dabi who burns him back.

"This is to help you fix things. Do you really think you can keep pretending with yourself.

"Admit it Keigo she was just another girl on your arm until you ACCIDENTALLY knocked her up."

Keigo stops in his tracks, "What? I wanted to marry her before I found out she was pregnant. I'll admit I was an asshole, a cheater, a liar, but I was in love with her from the start.

"It was no accident she's the one that had my kids. I'd never be careless with anyone else. With her I could let my guard down.

"And I did. I don't regret my choice. I don't want to screw up. If I can keep it hidden I ..."

Dabi attacks him, "Not possible. Secrets don't stay hidden. Don't
You get that?"

Dabi sighs, "Nothing like this can stay hidden. She loves you and I've been in your shoes before.

"Kendo and I - broke up after she found out about all the crap I did. When she found out I was with the league she was done with me.

"I thought I could hide it and I did, but there's always someone else willing to talk. You can't hide this. Not ever.

"She'll be upset for a while but she loves you. More than you fucking appreciate. You probably won't appreciate until she's actually gone.

"She deserves better. I don't get why girls like her always go for assholes like us, but you can change. I don't doubt that you have changed.

"Sometimes you change a little too late, but you need to trust me this time. Tomorrow. 10 o' clock. Brace yourself."

Dabi and Hawks glare at each other.

"I'm still not against whooping your ass."

Dabi smirks, "Bring it on. Your girlfriend isn't here to save your ass today."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rei gasps when Keigo comes home injured. She rushes to his side calling for help.

Kazan rushes him to the hospital.

"Keigo, what happened?" Rei asks worried.

He chuckles and nods, "I'm perfectly okay Babe. I'm sorry Rei. I've been a complete asshole to you."

He winces trying to sit up and the medics ask Rei to stay back administering a sedative.

"I love you Rei."

"I love you too Keigo."