Android Saga begins

*Goki and (Y/N) survived their battle with Frieza and Cooler and managed to escape Namek right before it blew up*

*Back on Earth, the relocated Namekians resolved to stay with Bulma for the time being. Not much time had passed since Grand Elder Guru once again passed away, this time surrounded by his people*

*With Moori as the new Grand Elder, the Namekian Dragon Balls would be ready in one Namekian year, or 130 days on Earth*

Time skip 130 days

Dende: During our time squatting here on Earth, we taught the Dragon how to speak English!

Bulma: Oh, well that's convenient.

Dende: Rise, Porunga!

*Porunga comes out of the Dragon Balls as the sky turns dark*

Porunga: You have summoned the great Porunga! Make your wish, and I--

Dende: Ok, listen, I'm sure you get this a lot, but can we just get, like, six wishes? 'Cus we're just gonna bring you back in four months and do this crap again. Plus we're just bringing back some schmucks back to life.

Porunga: Well, that is unconventional. But considering the ease of these wishes, I will accommodate--

Dende: And a planet.

Porunga: Oh, that's just a dick move!

Dende: Alright, let's get the hard one out of the way. Porunga! Build the Namekians a new Namek!

*Porunga grants the wish*

Porunga: Donezo.

Dende: Sweet. Alright, you guys do whatever you want.

Bulma: First: Tien and chiaotzu!

*Porunga revives Tien and Chiaotzu and they appear in front of everyone*

Bulma: Next: Yamcha!

*Porunga revives Yamcha but instead of appearing in front of everyone he falls on water*

Yamcha: Wah! Water in my cast! I'm gonna get gangrene!

Dende: And I guess you wanna wish back your mom now, huh?

Gohan: Actually, we want to save her and (Y/N) for last.

Dende: ...Yeah. Like I said, you wanna wish your mom back, right?

Gohan: Dende, we have to wish Krillin back.

Dende: Urghhh... fine. Bring back... Krillin.

*Porunga revives Krillin but he appears still screaming from what Cooler did to him*

Gohan: Krillin you're alive... Meh, give him a minute. And now bring back my mom and (Y/N)!

Dende: Bring back Gohan's mom and (Y/N)!

Porunga: I cannot do this.

Gohan: What?

Porunga: The Saiyans Goki and (Y/N) are still alive.

Gohan: What? They are?!

Bulma: That's great! Then just bring them here.

Gohan: Dragon! Bring them both here!

Porunga: Uhhh, sorry. Can't do that either.

Gohan: Ok, what?