Surviving the androids

*Thanks to the warning given by Bra and Trunks, the Z warriors are able to train accordingly and prepare themselves for the androids set to appear in three years*

* (Y/N), yearning to undergo extra harsh training, began to make some special arrangements*

(Y/N): Kakora trained in some sort of room where she had control over gravity. I need to access that room... That annoying woman's old man is the only one who could construct something like that. Now that I did his shopping he can now finish the room, I just need to find him.

* (Y/N) looks for Dr. Briefs for a few minutes until he finds him near the gravity room and gives him the materials*

(Y/N): I got what you asked for. That better be all of it.

Dr. Briefs: Now that I have this, the room's as good as ready. Wait here.

*Dr. Briefs work his nerdy thing on the room and after a few minutes he exits the room*

Dr. Briefs: Alright, it's finished.

(Y/N): Kakora trained under 100x gravity... I will first train without using the Super Saiyan form in 300x gravity.

Dr. Briefs: Actually I wouldn't do that if I were you... Considering you weigh say, about 175 or so pounds, that'd be approximately 18 tons of pressure!

(Y/N): That's only three times what Kakora did... There's no way I can't handle it.

*(Y/N) enters the room and starts training*

*A while later he comes out of the room wiping the sweat off of his forehead*

(Y/N): That was actually intense... if I keep it up I may be able to train in under 450x gravity.

Bulma: You're insane... Have you actually been at it this whole time? You're gonna end up blowing up my house if you keep this up.

(Y/N): Tch... Just leave me alone woman.

Bulma: I've prepared a special training partner for you in the simulator... Think you can beat him?

(Y/N): Do I think I can beat him? Do you have any idea who you're talking to you ridiculous, woman?!

Bulma: You're (Y/N), the almighty Saiyan prince, right? I guess that settles it then. Good luck! Oh! And one more thing, My name's Bulma, not "woman". Think you can remember that?

*Bulma starts walking away from (Y/N)*

Bulma: Do YOU know who YOU'RE talking to?!

(Y/N): What's her problem...? I have to finish this quick and go back home with Kakora. Hopefully, when I arrive she doesn't have any of those mood swings... makes me shiver just to remember what happened last time...

*(Y/N) enters the gravity room*

* Just as (Y/N) entered the room it started simulating a very familiar place*

(Y/N): This place... This is the wasteland where I first met and fought Kakora... Which means... W-What the-?!

*Suddenly a very familiar figure appeared in front of (Y/N)*