Final Chapter

*After intense training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, (Y/N) and Goki leave the chamber ready to go back to the future*

Dende: How did it go, guys?

(Y/N): Everything went according to plan, now we're ready for the final showdown against Black.

Goki: They really won't expect what's coming!

Dende: That's great, just remember to win... Whatever it takes.

(Y/N): Whatever it takes. Bye Little Green, bye Black Man.

Mr. Popo: What did I tell you about calling me that?

(Y/N): Uhh... Kakora get me out of here, instant transmissio--!

*Pop*

*After being saved in time, (Y/N) and the others begin their preparations to return to the future*

Bulma: The time machine is all set! You're good to go!

(Y/N): Alright.

*(Y/N) looks at Goki, Bra, and Goten*

(Y/N): Now we have the chance to save Trunks and Bra's future as they saved our timeline. You know your part, you know your missions... A set of Potara earrings, one jar. No mistakes, no do-overs. Be careful and look out for each other. This is the fight for our lives and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes.

Goten: *Sniff* *Sniff* *Sob*...

*Everyone looks at Goten*

Bra: Suck it up, Goten...

Goten: S-Sorry... It's just that dad is pretty good at motivational speeches...

(Y/N): This time we'll come back here victorious not with another loss, no one will get left behind. Not on my watch! Let's go!

Bulma: H-He really is good at that...

Goki: Heh heh, that's my (Y/N)~.

*Goki, Bra, Goten, and (Y/N) enter the time machine*

Goten: This is a little too tight...

(Y/N): Don't worry this thing will take us back to the future in no time... That wasn't intentional...

*(Y/N) starts the time machine and it starts to ascend into the sky*

Bulma: Good luck, guys!

*The time machine makes its way back to the future*

--------------

Bra (Future): HAAAAA!

Zamasu: Gagh!

*Bra was overpowering Zamasu with a Kamehameha until Black stabbed her from behind with his ki blade and making her return back to her base form*

*Black takes his ki blade off her and proceeds to kick her back to the ground*

Black: Not a bad attack I must say... You know she might've even bruised me.

*Suddenly the time machine appears taking Black and Zamasu's attention*

Black: Goki and the others are back as expected.

Zamasu: So our curtain rises and the final act begins.

Bra (Future): I can sense mom and dad's ki in there alongside little me and Goten... They really came back...