Earth's dream team to the rescue!

*The spaceship that everyone on Kame House noticed landed on a far away place, after it landed the saiyan Raditz came out of it*

*A farmer that was nearby saw the ship land and he decided to approach the crater thinking it was a meteor*

Raditz: Just as i thought... The creatures on this planet are still alive. Kakora has failed us, (Y/N) is definetely not gonna like hearing about this...

Farmer: *Trembling in fear* Who... or what are you? No even better, why did you landed on my farm?!

Raditz: Hm a power level of only 5... what trash...

Farmer: *Points shotgun at Raditz* S-stay back! 

*The farmer shoots Raditz but he catches the bullet with his hand*

Raditz: Now that was very rude how about i return the favor? *Raditz throws the bullet back at the farmer*

Farmer: AAGH! 

Raditz: Alright now i want you to get up and apologize for what you did human.

*The farmer just stayed on the ground without moving anymore*

Raditz: Im waiting human...  human? uhm you know what im gonna look for Kakora... hmm I'm detecting a high power level....distance: 4880, that must be her! *starts flying towards the big power level direction*

*On a nearby place*

Piccolo: What in the world could that have been? I've never felt a power like this... it isn't Goki's i have to find out who it belongs to. 

*Piccolo starts flying to the big energy location and he encounters Raditz*

Raditz: So it wasn't Kakora after all...

Piccolo: Who the hell are you?

Raditz: I don't have time to waste with you green man. (Wait a minute... he's green on a planet where there's no green people... he's a Namekian definetely what the hell is a Namekian doing here?)

Piccolo: If that's true then what are you doing here? You got a death wish?

Raditz: Heh heh heh... You've got spunk i like that. *Activates scouter* Power level of 322, huh? You're definetely stronger than the other... but you wouldn't even be a warmup for me.

Piccolo: You're making a mistake in underestimating me.

Raditz: Really? *Starts preparing a ki blast with his hand which makes Piccolo a bit scared*

Piccolo: W-what is going on his power is enormous?!

Raditz: What's wrong? Are you scared green man? *Raditz was about to fire but his scouter detects another large energy reading* Hm? Another large power reading? That must be Kakora! *Raditz flies to the power location*