Chapter 26 I would love for you to come back with me at my house

I walk in the place with Greta right behind me.  "Go find us a seat and I'll sign myself in" I tell her. 

These past few days have been tough on me and my family but Greta and I have gotten closer.  For the past few days I have been staying at her place rather than my place.  I haven't told my mother yet because I exactly don't know how.  I don't want to hurt her, even though she's hurt me.  Yesterday she called my cell phone asking me why I haven't been at home and I told her because I've been with Greta.  She yelled at me on the phone saying 'why are you hanging out with her!  I'm your mother, not her!' and then hung up.  Within that it makes me want to stay with Greta even more.         

I sign myself in and go sit down with Greta.  We are at the doctors again, my second appointment.  I don't think I'm as scared as I was the first time I came here; which is good.                                                                      

"So are going to your house today and staying there or are you wanting to stay with me again?" Greta questions.                                         

"I don't know. . ." I honestly trail off looking the other way.  Within Greta and me getting closer she knows like everything.  If I need help with anything I run to her and she doesn't mind helping me one bit.  I am so happy I've gotten to know Greta.  She's such a wonderful person.                   

"Well if you need too I would love for you to come back with me at my house but I do know you are going to need to tell your mother."                        

"I know" I answer still looking away.                                                       

I'm scared to tell my mom.  In a way I don't want my parents to split because within that it will cause more drama in my mixed up life and I feel I don't need that.  And also I want Damon and mines baby to see both of my parents together, its grandparents.                                                               

With me living with Greta lately it has been so peaceful!  Greta talks to me, eats with me at the table, it's just wonderful!  I think I'm going to hate it when all this wonderful stuff will end and I'm going to have to go back home.                                                                                                      

 "Jaylin" the same lady that was here before that called my name calls out.  She also has the same outfit on and everything.                                        

"Are you scared?" Greta questions me as the lady leads us to a room that looks very similar to the first one.                                                           

 "Not really or not at least as I was the first time.  Are you scared?" I question eying her.                                                                                     

 "No.  I don't think I am.  I just think I'm scared for you."                            

"Why"