Chapter 3

Maleficent's POV:

I have finally trapped the Keepers, I guess with some help from Jafar, Mother Gothel, Ursula, and Captain Hook with some pirates. "Hello, Keepers. It's been awhile." "Well, you haven't been doing a lot so yeah." the leader said. "Sorry to disappoint, but we have been working in secret. Especially a gift I plan to give to you." "We want no gift from you, you crazy witch!" said I believe who calls himself Maybeck. Then suddenly, I was pushed back by that little girl, and the rest had swords in their hands and started their attack.

Third Person's POV:

Maybeck and Charlene started to fight with Jafar with some pirates. Willa and Philby started to fight Ursula with some pirates. Jess and Tim started to fight Mother Gothel with some pirates. And Finn and Amanda started to fight Captain Hook and the rest of the pirates. Maleficent was still down from Amanda's push. The Kingdom Keepers fought courageously and smartly. But then Maleficent came up as the Keepers started to feel weary and the rest of the Overtakers almost defeated. 

"Hey, I wonder how it will it feel to be hit with this curse? Well I guess you guys you discover it!" Maleficent shouts over the commotion of the fight. Maleficent starts to chant the curse and a big ball of darkness formed. As she throws the darkness towards the Keepers, the boys ran to the girls to protect them from whatever harm the curse could cause. Finn ran to Amanda, Maybeck ran to Charlene, Philby ran to Willa, and Tim ran to Jess.

Finn's POV:

 I ran as fast as I could to reach Amanda to protect her from whatever the curse does. I surrounded her body with mine and gave a small kiss on her cheek. The next thing I know I'm seeing dark.

Maybeck's POV:

When I heard Maleficent's shout, I ran to Charlie, hoping I could protect her from any harm. I reached her in time and hugged her, giving a small kiss on her cheek. Next thing I know I'm seeing dark.

Philby's POV:

I ran to Willa after I heard Maleficent's scream to protect from the curse as best I could. I wrapped my arms around her, protecting her, and giving a small kiss on her cheek. The next thing I know is that I'm seeing dark.

Tim's POV:

Like the rest of the guys, I ran to Jess to protect from whatever the curse will do. I ran up to her and took her into my arms and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Next thing I know is that I'm seeing dark.

The girls' POV:

After Maleficent's shout, we felt arms encompass us. Then we felt a small kiss on our cheeks and we know who its from and we're happy. Next thing we know we're seeing dark.

Maleficent's POV:

I did it. As the curse hits the Keepers, they disappeared. I cackle with glee. The other Overtakers looked shocked. "What happened to them?" Ursula asks. "Well, the curse sent them to different worlds. But, I guess since they paired up two of them probably ended up in the same world. The twist is they lost their memories, they are part of whatever story they ended up in." "So, they just ended up in random stories and their like side characters, not big ones, and don't mess with the original?" Mother Gothel clarifies. "Yes." I answer. "Now, time to take over Disney."

Third Person's POV:

Now Maleficent is half right. They did end up in different stories, two in one story and lost their memories of being in this world. But they are not small, insignificant characters, instead they are the main characters of the stories.