Chapter 19

In The Little Mermaid, Narrator's POV:

As Eric and Vanessa walk down the aisle, Scuttle and other creatures crash the wedding. Ariel reaches the boat just in time. The shell with Ariel's voice breaks and Ariel has her voice again. The trance on Eric is broken and he runs to Ariel, realizing she is the girl that saved him. But its too late, the sun has set. Ariel turns into a mermaid. Ursula transforms back into herself and takes Ariel. King Triton stops them. But then he realizes that Ariel made a deal. 

Eric changes and gets on a rowboat to go save Ariel. He doesn't want to lose her again.

So King Triton makes a new deal. Ursula then gets the trident and the crown and Triton becomes a seaweed-like creature. Ariel attacks Ursula and Eric throws a harpoon at Ursula. Ursula then becomes giant to get revenge and starts a storm. 

Willa: "Eric! You gotta get away from!"

Philby: "No! I'm not leaving you again!"

Ariel and Eric work together to defeat Ursula. Ursula starts a hurricane and brings sunken ships up to stop them. Eric climbs unto of these ships and starts to sail towards Ursula. As Ariel distracts Ursula, Eric is able to stab Ursula with a broke, but sharp part of the boat killing Ursula. Since Ursula has been defeated, Ariel takes the trident and saves her father and apologizes. He also apologizes and now allows merfolk and humans socialize. He turns Ariel into a human so she can be with Eric. She walks up to him and they are about to.....