Chapter 21

In Tangled, Tim's POV:

As Eugene is forced to the gallows, he see the two thieves and asks where is Rapunzel and they tell him about the old lady. Eugene tries to break free but fails. Luckily the thugs from the Snuggling Duckling and Maximus help him. Maximus and Eugene head for the tower.

Now in the Tower, Rapunzel is still depressed about Eugene. She stares at her ceiling and the flag she got. She then realizes that she unconsciously painted the kingdom's symbol. Rapunzel realizes she is the lost princess and that Mother Gothel kidnapped her for her powers. She tries to leave but Mother Gothel chains her up.

Eugene arrives at the tower and calls for Rapunzel. Mother Gothel throws down Rapunzel's hair and Eugene climbs it. As Eugene enters, he sees Rapunzel chained up. Mother Gothel then stabs Eugene. Rapunzel promises Mother Gothel that she will go with her as long as she heals Eugene. Mother Gothel then chains up Eugene and lets Rapunzel heal him.

Rapunzel rushes over to Eugene and is about to heal him but Eugene stops her.

Tim: "No, Rapunzel."

Jess: "I promise. You have to trust me. Come on. Just breathe."

Tim: "No. I can't let you do this."

Jess: "And I can't let you die."

Tim: "But if you do then you will die."

Jess: "Hey. It's going to be all right."

Tim: "Rapunzel. Wait" And in my last moment, I cut her hair with a piece of broken glass.

Eugene died. Rapunzel's hair lost its magic and Mother Gothel died. Looking at Eugene, Rapunzel starts to cry and sing the healing song. One of her tears fall on Eugene's face and starts to heal his wound. It seems Rapunzel hasn't lost her magic. Eugene wakes up and in excitement Rapunzel....