Chapter 2

Philby's POV:

Hi, I'm Dell Philby, but I go by Philby. I'm 17 years old and I have a crush on Willa. Well after school, all of us(Keepers, Fairlies, and Tim) go to our 'safehouse'. We decided to have a 'safehouse' so then if the Overtakers left Disney World, they can't follow us to our houses. This is where we hangout for fun, plan, and crossover. It is just easier to have everyone together when we crossover and if one of us or more fall into SBS(Sleeping Beauty Syndrome) we can protect them. We also developed a complex security(thank you me for being a computer genius) so we know when danger strikes just in case. So, here we are, just chillin' and doing homework. 

Jess' POV:

Hi, I'm Jess, not Jez, and I'm 17 years old. I have a crush on Tim. I'm also Amanda's sister. So the whole gang is here at our safehouse. The safehouse is also Amanda's and my house. We live here cause we couldn't handle living at Mrs. Nash's foster house and being with Keepers. So when we all came together to pay for the safehouse through allowance, money from jobs, or from parent's supportiveness, we bought a small house with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Amanda and I share a room, Charlene and Willa share one, Maybeck and Philby share a room, and finally Finn and Tim share one. The safehouse is near Disney World so we can easily walk/bike there. But here we are on a Friday afternoon, chillin', finishing homework.

Maybeck's POV:

Well, I'm bored. It's a Friday and we are doing like nothing. Ugh, I wish somebody has a bright idea. "Hey guys, its a Friday afternoon. What if we just went to Disney for a few hours? Plus we can look around for any spottings of Overtakers trail. You guys have said that the Overtakers went cold, so they might be doing things really slowly?" Tim suggests. Thank you Tim! "That's a great idea, Tim." I say. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with them. We are all kinda just sitting here." Amanda agrees. "Ok, I will admit I agree, so everyone fine with going to Disney?" "Yes." everyone says. "So let's get going." I say. 

So the girls went to Charlie's car and the boys went to Tim's car. Off to Disney we go.

Willa's POV:

As we headed to Disney, I asked, "What ride do we wanna go on first? or go shopping first?" "Well, we haven't ridden the Frozen ride." Amanda says. "Oh yeah. I heard that's a good ride." Charlene replies. "So, Epcot first?" Jess says. "Yeah, I'll text Philby our choice." "Oh yeah," Amanda starts, "has Philby asked you to be your girlfriend yet?" "What?!? No, ummm." I stammer out. "Dang it, I was hoping Wilby has formed." Charlie pouts. "Hahahahahahaha" Jess and Amanda laugh from the back. "What makes you guys think that Philby likes me and that I like him?" I ask. Jess answers, "Girl, we all see how you blush when you are around him and see how he stares at you when you guys are in the same room. Its so obvious." I feel my cheeks turning red. 

Soon, we enter the parking lot near Epcot. Charlie parks her car and we exit. We start walking to the entrance and stop to wait for the boys.

Tim's POV:

As I was driving, the other boys were arguing on which park and rides they want to go to. I personally didn't care. "I wanna ride Mt. Everest." "No, lets ride Space Mountain." "Uh uh, we're going to test track." They all shouted, I didn't know who said what. Then somebody's phone went off, it was Philby's. "So uh, the girls decided to go to Epcot. Do you guys want to meet them there?" "Sure." Finn, Maybeck, and I reply. Then Finn asks, "Tim, when do you plan to ask Jess to be your girlfriend or have you already ask her?" "Ohh umm no?" I answer. "C'mon!" Maybeck shouts.

Soon, we have entered the parking lot. I parked the car, and we exited and started to walk towards the entrance. We see the girls waiting, so we walked up to them.

Charlene's POV: 

We stopped our conversation as the boys walked up to us. Then, together as a group, we entered Epcot. First ride we rode was the Frozen Ever After, with some persuasion from us girls, then we rode Test Track. Next we rode the ride the Seas with Nemo and Friends and Mission: Space and finally Soarin' and Journey into Imagination with Figment.

We next went to the Animal Kingdom. As we were walking through the parks, we looked out for anything suspicious. We first rode Dinosaur and went on a quick Safaris. Then we rode the Kali River Rapids and Na'vi River Journey. Finally, we rode the Avatar Passage ride and Expedition Everest.

As it turned to evening, we headed to the Magic Kingdom to eat dinner, ride some more rides, and watch the fireworks.

Some Pirate's POV:

 As I was walking behind some of the rides and dark spots, I saw the pesky Keepers and their friends. I hobbled back to our hideout to tell my Mistress. "Oh, Maleficent, I bring news." "What is it, pirate?" "The Keepers are here with their friends and I heard you have a plan to deal with those who thwart us." "Ooh, that is good news. Now, continue your job." "Yes, Mistress of Evil." As I walked out, I heard her cackle and I knew I helped.

Finn's POV:

Since we were tired and hungry, we decided to take a break from rides and eat. We were lucky to get a table for 8 at Tony's Restaurant. Soon, we all finished our dinner and we still wanted to ride some rides. We continued our fun adventure.

First ride we rode was the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Pirates of the Caribbean. Then we rode the Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's Flight and Splash Mountain. Finally, we rode Space Mountain. As we exited the ride, it was time for the fireworks show, so headed for Cinderella's Castle. We stood in the crowd watching the floats of parade pass by. As the parade goes on, the sound system started to play Happily Ever After by Jordan Fisher and Angie Keilhau:

'Ready to begin, let the wonder take hold
Feel it draw you in, watch the moment unfold
Spark a dream that we're meant to follow

Setting out for a new tomorrow
Every step we take, brings a new hope, a new day
Every choice we make helps us find our own way
Every wish finally put into motion
Diving in with our hearts wide open

The story comes alive, when we look inside
A new adventure there in your eyes
There in your eyes
It's just beginning
Feel your heart beat faster
Reach out and find your happily ever after
Find your happily ever after

Now we're on our way
Leave our fears behind us
Not so far away from the dreams that live inside us
Moving down this road we've chosen
There's no limit to where we're going

The story comes alive, when we look inside
A new adventure there in your eyes
There in your eyes
It's just beginning
Feel your heart beat faster
Reach out and find your happily ever after
Find your happily ever after

The battles, the stories, the losses and all the glories
We're changed by the way we live every day
Just look up and reach to the sky
We all have the courage to fly

The story comes alive, when we look inside
A new adventure there in your eyes
There in your eyes
It's just beginning
Feel your heart beat faster
Reach out and find your happily ever after
Find your happily ever after
Find your happily ever after'

Then the fireworks started. It is such a beautiful sight. As I looked in the crowd, I saw a dark figure head into a dark spot in the Magic Kingdom off to some rides. I saw Willa and Maybeck look in the same direction. I nudged Amanda and told her, so then she told Tim and Jess. I saw Willa and Maybeck talk to Philby and Charlie. Together, we started to move in the general way as the dark figure avoiding people and security. We decided to hide behind Space Mountain till the park closes to confront the dark figure. 

We waited an hour and a half for the park to close and security to check everywhere. As soon as I checked it was safe, we exited our hiding spot and walked back towards Cinderella's Castle. As we walked to entrance to the Castle, Maleficent and other Overtakers poofed out of nowhere and had us surrounded.