Chapter 20

In Aladdin, Narrator's POV:

Jafar rubs the lamp and now controls Genie. The sultan, Aladdin and Jasmine stand above the people of Agrabah, announcing that Jasmine has chosen Prince Ali. But Jafar crashes it, revealing he has the lamp and who really Prince Ali is. He has Genie send Aladdin, Abu(monkey, now), and carpet to a snowy mountain. He then wishes Genie to make him the sultan and the most powerful sorcerer ever.

Aladdin realizes his mistake and is able to free carpet under a tower and fly back to Agrabah. In the palace, Jafar has Jasmine as his slave and the sultan as a jester, and Rajah as a baby tiger. Aladdin sneaks in and Jasmine sees, and starts to distract Jafar by seducing him. Genie, surprised by the behavior change, looks behind him and sees Aladdin. He flies over and talks to him then flies back to Jafar to not give away Aladdin.

Aladdin has a plan but is thwarted by Jafar who sees Aladdin's reflection. Jafar traps Jasmine in an hourglass.

Charlene: "Aladdin!"

Maybeck: "Jasmine!"

Jafar surrounds Aladdin.

Jafar: "I'm just getting warmed up."

Maybeck: "Are you afraid to fight me yourself, you cowardly snake?"

Jafar then turns into a snake and wraps around Aladdin. He says he is the most powerful  being in the world. Aladdin just got an idea. He provokes Jafar into using his final wish to become a genie. Jafar becomes a genie and is happy, but Aladdin traps him in his lamp. And frees Jasmine. Everything that Jafar has done or ordered has been undone. Aladdin then uses his last wish to free Genie. 

Happily Ever After, Aladdin and Jasmine ride on the carpet and are about to.....