Chapter 4

Sleeping Beauty Narrator's POV:

Many sad years went by for the king and queen and their people. But as the time for the princess's 16th birthday drew near, the entire kingdom began to rejoice. For everyone knew that Maleficent's prophecy hasn't been fulfilled, including Maleficent herself.

Maleficent: "Incredible! It's been 16 years and no trace of her! She couldn't have disappeared into thin air! Are you sure you searched everywhere?" She asked her goons. "Yes" they replied. "Well I don't believe you!" She screams in wrath at them and throws fire towards them. They scurry off. "Ugh, you"(talking to her pet, bird),"I trust you. Find Aurora." And sends the bird off.

Narrator: And so, for 16 long years, the whereabouts of the princess remained a mystery. While deep in a forest, in a woodcutter's cottage, the good fairies carried out their well-laid plan. Living like mortals, they had reared the child as their own, and called her Briar Rose.

Amanda: Hums a little tune.

Narrator: On this, her 16th birthday, the good fairies had planned a party. And something extra special for a surprise. 

The fairies on which style of dresses should their gift to Briar Rose be. They are still discussing this as Briar Rose walks downstairs. The fairies become quiet and force Briar Rose out of the to pick more berries, so they can start the cake and the dress for her. Briar Rose is very suspicious. 

The fairies start on making the cake and designing the dress. But it is very hard to do without magic and knowing what you are doing. Flora and Merryweather start designing the gown and Fauna starts making the cake. They are very excited because they believed they thwarted Maleficent and Aurora will return home. As they design the dress, Merryweather gets frustrated and gets their wands, so Merryweather and Flora redesign the dress with magic and Fauna remakes the cake with magic. Fighting over the dress color, Flora and Merry weather accidently show Maleficent's bird where they have lived for the past 16 years with the princess. The bird flies off to report Maleficent.

Briar Rose walks in the forest picking up berries along the way, and vocalizes which attracts a lot of the woodland creatures. She continues to walk and humming, with the creatures following. In another part of the forest, Prince Phillip rides on his horse, Samson. As he rides in the forest, he hears Aurora vocalizing. 

Finn: "Do you hear that? Let's follow that amazing voice and meet her." 'The vocals sound familiar' thinks I in the back of my mind. Samson disagrees and tries to go the other way, but I convince him to follow the beautiful voice. Phillip rides off to find the voice. Samson really wanted those extra carrots so he went really fast. I hit a branch and was thrown into a river. "No carrots." I say as a 'punishment'.

Amanda: As I pick berries, I hum and the woodland creatures follow me. I, then, sing about having someone, Each of the creatures has an other, why don't I? I walk towards a cliff that can see the castle. I still sing about having someone to sing with, and dance with, and be with. The creatures feel sorry for me and enjoy the sight with me. "Oh dear, why do they still they still treat me like a child?" I ask myself. The owl asks me 'Who?' and I answer "Aunt Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather. They never let me meet anyone. But you know something? I fooled them. I have met someone." The owl keeps asking me 'Who?' And I answer "Oh... a prince. Well, he's tall and handsome and... and so romantic. Oh and we walk together and talk together. And just before we say goodbye, he takes me into his arms, and then... I wake up."

The creatures were very excited for me, but when I said 'I wake up' they deflated. "Yes, its only in my dreams. But they say if you dream a thing more than once, its sure to come true. And I've seen him so many times." I then start to hum once again.