Chapter 18

In Sleeping Beauty, Narrator's POV:

The fairies travel to the Forbidden Mountain to save Prince Phillip. They enter Maleficent's castle and find their way to the dungeon by following Maleficent. Maleficent enters the cell and talks to the prince.

Maleficent: "Oh, come now, Prince Phillip. Why so melancholy? A wondrous future lies before you. You, the destined hero of a charming fairy tale come true. Behold, King Stefan's castle. And in yonder topmost tower dreaming of her true love, the Princess Aurora. But see the gracious whim of fate. Why, 'tis the selfsame peasant maid who won the heart of our noble prince but yesterday. She is indeed most wondrous fair. Gold of sunshine in her hair. Lips that shame the red, red rose. In ageless sleep she finds repose. The years roll by. But a hundred years to a steadfast heart are but a day. And now, the gates of the dungeon part and our prince is free to go his way. Off he rides on his noble steed a valiant figure, straight and tall to wake his love with love's first kiss and prove that true love conquers all!"

Finn: I stand up to try and hit her but I am cuffed to the wall to short, I hate this woman.

Maleficent laughs at Phillip's attempt and leaves to her tower. The fairies then enter to cell to free Phillip. Flora gives him a shield and sword so then he is able to protect himself and fight his way through. As they try to escape, all the goons start to chase him. Merryweather frees Samson and Phillip gets on him and starts to ride away. Maleficent, hearing all the commotion, comes out and sees Phillip on his way to the castle. she sends thorns to stop him from reaching the castle, but he cuts through them with his sword.

Seeing that the thorns didn't work, she teleports herself to be in front of the prince and turns herself into a dragon. Maleficent starts attacking Phillip and Phillip attacks back. They are on a cliff when finally, Phillip throws his sword at Maleficent, hitting her abdomen killing her. She dies and the thorns are gone.

Phillip races to the castle and follows the fairies to the topmost tower. He reaches it and turns to see the peasant girl asleep. He walks over and kneels down. He leans down to kiss her....