#30 Time to Change

#30 Time to change

Aleonna's POV

" Im so sorry, you involve in this.. " I say while I wipe my tears and put some alcohol in Connor's face, Zayn's new student, the one who Zayn punched, the one who Zayn thought my lover.. But the truth is...

He cant know the truth..

" Its okay mam, I know you have to do it for his students " He smile, with the cut in his lips. Connor, is the new Transferee here, also a guy who help me in my problems.

* Flashback

" Ms. Aleonna, you have to do something ! Your relationship with Mr Malik is not helping his student ! Speacially Ms.Horan Marifi, she is failing.. also some of his student. I know its because of you two ! " Principal Mr.Will shout at me.

" But s-sir.. We just.. Love each other... Its not our fault that his student is failling, maybe they--- " 

" You have to break up with him or you are fired ! And I will never let you get employed in this school again ! " He shout, but .. I have so many friends in here... I dont want to do it, I dont want to break up with him.

" T-then fire me ! "  I reply, tears in my eyes. How could a principal do decision that wasnt his life? ( A/n: I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT COZ I DIDN'T XD ) It was ours! We have our own freedoms, not this kind of anything! 

" I wouldn't fire you.. Im sorry, but you just have to do the right  you see Mr.Malik's students need to graduate.. Im really sorry Ms.Aleonna, but maybe after the Graduation then you two can get back together " He calms, I wipe my tears and nods.

" B-but how ? "

" Well.. Theres this new Transferee named Connor Mcdonough, he can help you, He will act as your secret lover.. Today.. You have to break up with him today. " 

End of flashback

" So umm, I hope he wont recognise me next week " Connor say, while looking at his face in the mirror.

" Yeah.. Well, umm see you next week " I smile fakely as he stand up and gone.

Zayn's POV

I lay at my bed, waiting for a miracle, maybe today.. Today maybe there will be a miracle for me. That will change me, change my broken heart and start again.. I can feel it today, this time.. Is time to change. I turn the side, waiting for anything.. Then I stand up to my desk saw a red envelope.

' For you'  Written in the envelope with a smiley sticker.

I was about to open it when a loud knock comes from my door, I put down the letter and open the door seeing a goofy Niall.