#49 Sky lantern

#49 Sky Lantern

A/n: This chapter is full of English ( Half ) because I feel emotional L O L xx Love y'alls

Rebecca's POV

As the wind breezes blows up to my face from the window, Liam hold my hand tighter. I feel safe in this familiar warmth again. I stare at him while he close his brown eyes, falling into sleep. I smile because I'm so happy I'm with him again.

We are in some cool Black SUV, because we are heading to the beach right? Well Toby is the one who is driving, Toki and his husband is in the other car/vehicle. Niall and Nicole and Candy is in here. And me and Liam.

And I also forgot to say Thank you to Toby, he really did everything in this. He helped me here in Philippines, he told Liam, and If he didn't life is shit. I'm so happy he is one of my friends.

And speaking of, Mr. Horan is so noisy in this car with Toby. I'm so glad, Liam cant hear them over his earphones. I'm kind of jealous of needing one too. Candy and Nicole is just laughing right now.

" WE ARE GOING TO THE BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHHHH !!! " Candy cheered like as if she's getting a Candy. And I do hope that Nicole doesn't understand what her mom is talking about or else. Poor cute Nicole , ruining her childhood by her parents.

" Shut up Candy " Toby snapped, that made Candy huffed and lay her head down to Niall's shoulders. Niall just kiss her cheeks. Cute and adorable.

" Tobs, are we there yet? " Niall ask, while chewing a gum. He calls everyone with a weird nickname, new hobby of his that Irritates me.