Epilogue 2| One Wish 2/2

A/n: This is short Epilogue of One Wish.
--

THIS IS INSPIRED BY, SOULMATES AF AND PHAN AF HAHAHAHA , BECAUSE PHAN WITH SOULMATES MADE ME SO HAPPY. THIS IS ALSO LONG AF LIKE A WHOLE STORY

* LETS GO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, WHERE EVERYTHING SWAP IN PLACES *

Kyle hates it when they talk about it, like does it really matter? She loves the way she only see is the color of Black and White, well since because she haven't met her soulmate yet. But people, are desperate for more color, and their soulmate. She hates it. Its just their world are full of Black and White. You can't see any other color, not until you finally met your Soulmate. And if you saw your soulmates everything will be colorful.

Their teacher told them about it since because he found his soulmate, and her classmates was listening in awe. And she just shrug, doodling on her book. She don't like 'hate' it so much, she's just, waiting.. patiently for it to come to her, not her searching for it. Perhaps, all she want to do is to make her life better and then if it was, her soulmate should come. After all, black is her favorite color.

But sometimes she got annoyed by it, her friends searching for the right one and looking for every single boy in their school. She find it really annoying, that's why she became.. less friendly. They all talk about soulmates instead of favorite music or what book is more better. She sighed, maybe she'll be alone forever if she keep this kind of attitude. But was it wrong to love yourself before finding the one you'll love?

Kyle dropped herself in her bed, thinking and thinking about soulmates. Also one of the reason she hated it because it made her wonder, wonder what will be her soulmate looks like.. A ginger haired? A bald? Or a curly long hair? We'll Long curly hair would be sexy. And then she push her face to the pillow again to stop herself, stop wanting to have soulmate already.

" Why everyone made me like this? Made me feel envy when they found theirs, and made me feel annoyed when they talk about it.. They made me feel lonely for not wanting and not having.. " She muttered, looking at her ceiling. " I wish I don't care about anything. " She know she wish for something that won't happen, she care too much that it made her feel bad to herself. Caring too much for something that doesn't do back for you. That's hard, right?

The next day she found herself on the park reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, she loves books. It doesn't matter about colors, but about a real story, something to Imagine realistic not a color of Purple that sound ridiculous to her. She's reading it dangerously she wasn't looking at the road as she focused only on the words. That's why she bumped into a guy. " I'm sorry! " And he spilled his drink on her favorite shirt. " My black shirt ! " Kyle cried.

" It was actually Blue " And then it started there, Kyle looked up at the guy. Curly haired man, tall, handsome , he is almost perfect, like a human sent from heaven. " Blue? " She asked, yes she know the word, she know it is a color, but Blue ? That mean this boy can see them colors. It made Kyle sad that he already had a soulmate. She liked him, I mean, she felt something when she saw him, like something spark within her.

" I can't see colors " She said, and the boy frowned. " I'm s-sorry! I don't know, anyway, how about I treat you? My name's Harry by the way " He introduced smiling reaching out his hand to shake hers and she shook it gladly. " Kyle, so you already had soulmate? " She asked, she still feel bad because she really want him to be her soulmate. Harry's smile faded away as she felt nervous. " He died a year ago " He said and Kyle got confuse.