#65 Leave

#65 Leave

Third person's POV

Lets just say, the story having a third person POV might get hurt a little to your head. But not that much hurt when we realized Zayn forgot to prep Marifi, or so much hurt when one of your bestfriends saw you fucking a little girl. Which is equal to Zayn , regretting from everything after it. He don't know which part, but he sure is 'hurt' right now.

" Fuckin' shit " Zayn muttered under his breath as Marifi finally removes herself from him and her eyes closing and she passed out on the bed in Zayn side. It was quite hot-full event if you asked Zayn. But this is not the point, the angle point. The point is, there is a man, not just a man. But Zayn bestfriend, bro and brother, Louis Fucking Tomlinson saw him, had just sex with Niall's daughter and it woke him up from his Drunk behavior. He is awake right now.

And Louis who is shocked and mouth wide open didn't know what to do, but he decide to talk first. " Explain this shit Zayn " Louis pointed his eyes glaring, looking sad and emotions as he look at the young girl and Zayn quickly cover her body. " Now " He said angrily again. Zayn is stuttering for a second, saying 'I' or 'we' twice and when he calms down a bit he finally want to start. But wait, he thought, why did I have sex with her again? asking himself. " I love her " Zayn replied and that's all he could say.

Yes he make love with Marifi, yes he love her. Louis huff's posing like a bad guy on the story. " Well love isn't always about 'fuck' Zayn. At least wait ! Do you think she'll be proud the next day that she lose her virginity in a drunken state? She might well forget this special night you think, tomorrow. Zayn, I know you are drunk but please... Think something good before doing anything ! " He shouts, he is full of emotions. He just don't want anything from his family to get hurt. Of course Zayn and Marifi is part of his family, and always will be.

" You thought I don't know that? I'm drunk Louis, god jesus, fuck " He cussed, completely over. His head is aching as he holds at it. He feels like crying, but that won't solve anything. Won't undo the pain in his head, or whatever happened. " yes, drunk and you still said it was 'Making Love' , Look Zee, I am your friend, and I don't want both of you to get hurt.. But I had to tell this to Niall, or at best, you tell him right now ''

Zayn suddenly felt scared, his hand looks pale even if he has tanned skin. Will Niall kill him for loving his daughter? or Niall will congratulate him? We all know the second one was meant to be ironically and Zayn, know the first one might happen. " Does he- he have to k-know? " Stuttering, biting his lip and silently cursing himself. Of course Niall have to know, Niall have to know what's with his daughter's life. Specially if it involves something bad too.