#13 A speacial day ( Christmas speacial ( Last Part ) WARNING! )

#13 A speacial day ( Christmas speacial ( last part ) WARNING!! ) 

A/n: Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis POV

Last night we watch the 'Runaway bride' that made me having nightmares and stuff. Right now I am standing here in tux, as the wedding bell and the wedding song started. The door opened, my whole world become slow motion. I saw Faye walking in her white gown, she look beautiful.. She look perfect. All people lookin at her, I cant hear the song, all I can hear was my heart beats. My dad hold her hand as he guides her here. 

I can feel my lips smiling.. But then she stop walking. Then she turned around, with a blush face.

" F-faye? where you going? " I ask, but she ran. I followed her.

" Faye?! " I said, but she's gone. 

But i thought we would never leave each other?!

Where are you?. 

I cant let it out on my mouth, today is christmas, today is my birthday, today is our wedding day.

Dont break it Faye.

But then I saw her again, my face lights up. Her face is red.

" Im having a wee " 

I was about to burst into laughing when I heared people cheering behind us.

" So uhh, lets continue? " 

----

" I may now present you, Husband and wife! " I kissed Faye, ( Almost like snogging or eating or her face ) 

" I cant wait, for tonight baby. I'll make you scream. " I whispered to her ear. Kissing her again.She throw her bouquet and Rebecca catches it. i wonder why she always catch the flowers, but still not getting married with Liam.

Me and Faye run to the car and the driver drive fast.When we got to our house, I carried my wife in bridal style and put her on couch.

" Cant wait no more. The kids is on Horan's we have the whole night alone." I said, kissing her again. She moaned. I can feel my pants tightening.

" Ooh, Louis.. " She moaned again. I remove her gown slowly throwing it away. Revealing her skin in only ( A/N: I CANT IM TOO INNOCENt ) underwears. But she is sexy. Her hand comes in the hem of my shirt and ripping it off. I remove my pants , Im only in my boxer. Our lips met again. her mouth open, and our tounges is on the battle.

" Faye.."  i slightly moan. My hands running to her stomach.. then her back. removing her bra.

( A/n: GAWSUS HOW DO I KNOW THiS STUFF?!  ) 

I touched her like I never have done before. Then kissing her again.

" Tonights our night baby, Its our speacial day " 

To be continue

A/n: I.... wanna kill myself...... Im gonna call Niall rn.