#57 Emergency

Author's note:

Okay, before you go on and read PLEASE NOTICE THIS. I lost track, I lost the freaking track of Marifi's school schedule af. Like when is the vacation, and its only because I watch Dan and Phil ( PHAN ) All day instead of updating MBD yesterday. And shitty me being Lazy af person who doesn't want to go back to some old chapters to find the schedule. Okay so if theres wrong or you might know , please message me af thanks ! If not, whale then shiz , its vacation already now ! Woop woop

#57 Emergency

Zayn's POV

Plans have been erased. Since Harry and Kyle are here in the house, I was about to plan to take Mari on a date after that dramatic arguement and stuff. But also, I am glad that it was done now.

And hell fuc* yeah , she's my girlfriend now. I'm also kind-of-mad to Aleonna, for not wanting to stop the kiss. Yeah I allowed her to, to prove that I am done. But no, she goes crazy. But hey, I want to be still friends with her.But she change my mind, thats so awkward.

" So Zayn, how is it with the Horan's? " Harry ask, while he fries the fish. And all I do was to face the wall. " Fine " I replied, not in the mood. After they just interrupt me and Mari. " Well you sound not Malik. " He said, and I sigh.

" I'm just stress is all. From school, and stuff. " I said, and cheeky Harry left his frying fish and put his arms around my shoulder in a friendly way. " Maybe you just need to have some fun and get a girlfriend " He said, grinning like a fool. But I did already have a girlfriend but can I tell them Its Mari?

Also... Did Mari wants our relationship to be exposed yet ? We were just starting.. I don't want to make something wrong that could hurt her feelings.. Again..

" No , I don't think so Harry. I'm just really tired from work. But thanks " I smile at him. Oh shi* I wish I could go to Mari now and kiss her.. but damn Styles are here. As I help Harry from cooking for another minutes, well finally done and dinner is coming ready.

Marifi's POV

Uhmm... How do I answer this question ? " Uuh.. Aunt Kyle.. what are you talking about ? me and Zayn.. I mean Kuya Zayn are really really close. " I reply, nervous that maybe Kyle will keep going until mom and dad knew.. which horrors me.

( A/n: Me grammar is crezeh bc its midnight )

" Oh really ? Thank god. I thought you both are going somewhere. I mean.. your Niall's daughter. " she said, and I just felt sad that Aunt Kyle doesn't like the 'thought' of me and Zayn.. After that Uncle Harry and Zayn arrived and Dinner is done.

I just love Zayn, and that all matters to me. No matter what.

Third Person's POV

Weeks later, Zayn and Marifi.. secretly kissing at the back of the house. Well simply because Kyle and Harry is still in the house. They had been secretly flirting with each other these pass few days.

As Marifi waits for the Examination College Test for her school to graduate High school and head to College. She just want to have a perfect 'secret' weeks with Zayn. and Zayn will fulfill her wish. But suddenly, theres a few problems.

Another weeks later, Zayn and Marifi , are secretly dating.. also cuddling at night when both Kyle and Harry is sleep or busy. Sometimes Kyle or Harry caught them was about to kiss. Gladly Zayn can do act. But does Zayn really want to lie to his friends just to keep his relationship with his bestfriend's daughter ?

And this week, who knows what secretly or will it still be secret going to happen ?...

Marifi's POV

" Mmmm Zayn... " I mumbled to our kiss. As Zayn just keep blocking my lips with his. I am telling him a story but suddenly he kisses me telling me that I'm cute and stuff.

I put my arm around his neck as his arm slips through my waiste and hugs me. Pushes me down to the sofa. He pulls away and smile.

" Your so adorable Mari. I can't help myself. I love you " He breaths. I am top of him in a cuddle position and I smile back. Pecking a kiss on his cheek. I mean, I love those cheekbones ! " I love you too Zayn "

Well today we are free from Aunt and Uncle because they had to check up for Aunt Kyle's pregnancy. And all I wanna do right now is to enjoy Zayn.

" So baby , do you wanna go outside and lets go to Cinema? " He ask, I happily nod my head and remove myself from him. ( Aww dat word :-( ) I dressed up at Zayn's old Varsity and just my plain white shirt and skirt. And kuya Zayn for his undescribe beauty and Fashion.. 

We drove to Cinema and bought Magic Mike ticket. Zayn dont like that movie though, he said I am going to like it because its a strippers.. But I just don't know.. Or who knows ?

* Later on *

" Uhgg I hate this movie. I mean, I am better than all of em' " Zayn frustated sigh, as I watch the boys from screen being hot af. Zayn is in jealousy again... Don't get me wrong.. I am kind of turned on to Zayn's jealous attitude. " Your dancing skills are terrible Zayn " I joked. He scoff and just look at the screen wantinv to get back home.

" Oh yeah ? How about I show you tonight how I dance ? Baby I'm a pro now " He flirts winking at me. And yes, Its weird but he made me blush.

* hours later *

" Zayn... " I kind of moan because he is being hot , sexy song playing at the background and yeah I can't lie Zayn is a pro.

" Told you " He winks again, walking closer to me and kiss me. This time with his tongue... Its so uncomfortable at first. But later on I can't complain.. I enjoyed it. As we need oxygen. Zayn looked at me with darkness in his eyes. Oh.. Zayn is h*rny...

" Mari... Dont you think maybe... Maybe we can... Have...... "

* Riing !!

And yep Interruption. Emergency call from uncle Harry. Zayn rolled his eyes and answered the phone. Turning off after.

" Whats that ? " I asked. Zayn stand up and put his shirt on.

" Kyle is giving birth "

.

To be continue

A/n: Almost smut lol