#60 Secrets

#60 Secrets

A/n: 9 more chapters :( then the end is near... ALSO, please go to my Tumblr page ShaiNotShyHoran! I'm posting 'Short Fanfic' there ! :D :D Also guess what is ma age tomrrow? IM 15 YEARS OLDDDDD

Marifi's POV

" Zayn.... I love you " I said then we kissed each other. Enjoying our moment. Its been a year , so many things happened. And I'm glad our secret relationship is working. But how long can we keep it a secret ?

" Zayn?! Mari ?! " Surprised, the voice of my mom echoed the room as me and Zayn pulled away from each other. I'm scared... Mom will hate me... Will she ?

" Candy.. Uhh... Me and Mari are.... " Zayn nervously whispered. His sweats are showing in his forehead. Maybe so does mine. " Since when Mari? Since when did this happen ? '' She ask, and I can't answer. But I'll try my best. Shiz , god please help me.

" S-since..When.. I... Was a kid mom... " I reply , nervous and faster beating heart inside me. What would mom say ? Will she scream at me and tell dad about it ?....

After a seconds waiting for mom what gonna say. I also get ready if she scream at my face... But mom won't scream at me... She never did.

" Candy.. I know this is wrong... But is it okay for you that I love your daughter ? "

Third's person POV

A/n: so heres a part 1 of Blue Tomlinson's Fanfic ' THE FUTURE '

Its been a year since the day Nicole felt special. And now all she wish is to hang out with the Tomlinson's. " I need to see Blue " whispered to herself. She just wanna see Blue. Thats all the reason why she always want to go to the Tomlinson's.

Infront of the Tomlinson Residence, Candy knocked the door. " Loueeeeeeeh, Faaaayeeeeeeee open the door my daughter here is getting cold ! " Shouted Nicole's mom that made her giggle.

" Mom, I think they heard your fist knock and your loud voice... No need to vanish their door " she joked, Candy looked down at her daughter and patted her head.

" You are just like me. I know you really wanna see Blue now. I bet one day if he made you wait in this front door, you'll smash this thing " Candy grin at her daughter and yes she secretly ships her daughter with Blue. Nicole just blushed though..

Who know's what might happen in the future? Or will there be a future with him ? Besides she just see him as friend. And always be a friend.

After a many many years, finally Scarlett opened the door for them and greetly hugs her bestfriend Nicole. " Yay ! Auntie Candy and Nicole ! Auntie Kyle and Darcy are also here ! " Scarlett reminded, that made Nicole a little sad.. Since....

" Ahgg , why does Darcy always pulling my hair ?! " Annoyed Blue asked Kyle. Since little 4 year old Darcy pulling his hair. And thats why Nicole feels sad. Blue is busy when Darcy is there... Leaving her behind. Darcy hates her...

--- To be continue in The Future ------

**** Present Time af :3 ****

Marifi's POV

" Candy.. I know this is wrong... But is it okay for you that I love your daughter ? " Zayn ask, and Im sure as hell i am really scared now. Mom look at the both of us before she sighed and looked down.

" I wish I could have stop you both before that happen.. But I guess you both just really love each other and I can't go against that... " She said, " Really mom?! Oh mom I love you! " I said cheerly then hug her and she hug me back.

" Thanks for understanding Candy, I promise to protect Mari. " Zayn smiled.

" But please , please don't let Niall know this... For the sake of our family "

To be continue

A/n: Kind of short chapter :D