#26 Wounds and Wine ( WARNING !! )

#26 Wounds and Wine

Zayn's POV

Today is wednesday, and my sick has dissapeared yesterday gladly, I still have so many lessons to do. I really want to thank Mari, for taking care of me. But I still cannot stop thinking... That me, and Aleonna is like a couple but no communications. She was like acting weird last week, like she dont want to talk to me and things. I try to ask her but she just said she is busy. I dont know why and right now, Im in the back of the school waiting for her to come.

I saw her in white and black shirt, walking towards me not even looking at my eyes. She stop infront of me, still not looking at me. 

" Are you okay ? " The first word comes out from my mouth. She nod her head, I can feel something so wrong... She have something she dont want to tell me. 

" Aleonna, " I say, she glance at me with a watery eyes.

" What's wrong ? " I ask, she open her mouth trying to speak, but too weak to take it out.

" I... Im.. Im so sorry Zayn " She cry, I am confuse, 

" What? You have done no wrong. Havent you ? "  I say.

" I... want to break up with you. "

At first, I thought I was going to die... But then when I saw someone behind her back, a guy waiting for her.

" Why?! " I yell, I am angry I cant understand, We love each other so much. Or thats what I thought? 

" I... have someone.. else " She reply, 

" is that him!? " I shout and walk to the guy behind him quickly punching the guys face.

" Zayn ! Dont do that to him ! " She said.

" Is he the one you love now?! " I punch him again, and I can feel the tears in my eyes falls down. I dont want them to see it but I cant control my tears. 

" Y-yes.. but p-please stop ! " Aleonna cried again.

" Is he better than me?! " I kick his face like a soccer ball, Aleonna cant stop me. No one will and no one can. She didn't reply that made me punch him again.

" S-stop !! " 

" AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?! " I turn my face to Aleonna, she is crying, did I make her cry ? . I dont care, she did more worst to me than his face.

" Im so sorry Zayn. " She said, hugging the guy. 

" Fuck your sorry ! " 

And then.. My heart is broken into pieces.

*****

At first I want to die. I want to kill, I want to throw anything that I will see, but I have to be calm.. Forget those things, but that is not easy as you think. I never thought this would happen too fast. Why is it have to happen?! I loved her so much, but I know I have to let her go.. But I cant, I BELIEVED in her so much, I LOVED her so much...

I drink the wine while im in the house, Nicole is with the Tomlinson's while Niall and Candy was in Harry's house to advise Kyle , because she is 6 months pregnant. Mari is in her room, doing her assignment. She ask me earlier what happened but I did not answer her, I just dont want to do anything right now. I just want to drink and wake up with an Amnesia, as 5sos may it sounds but yeah.

I drink again, and again until I lose my mind.

I got no control.

Mari's POV

( A/n: WARNING !! )

Kuya Zayn is heartbroken today, I know that I see them, in the back of the school. I HATE her so much, how could she do that to Kuya Zayn ! She dont even know how much Zayn's love can be so important.. SHE HAVE ZAYN ! She got him but she just lost it ! If I was just Zayn's girlfriend I will love him no matter what...

My thoughts stop when I hear a knock in the door.

I open it saw Kuya Zayn,

" Kuya ---- " 

He kissed me.

No, I dont want this.

To be continue

A/n: :PPPPP !!!