#46 Well thats Unexpected

#46 Well thats unexpected

A/n: Updated from my Phone.

Liam's POV

A day has passed and we are still waiting for someone to call our telephone that maybe someone found Rebecca here in Philippines.

.... But there is no call.

Another day gone, and I am here losing my mind and also losing hope that I'll see her again. There would only be two more days until the Helper's contract would end and two more days until I finally give up. But I dont wanna...

.... But our Helper Ricka always telling me that I will see her soon. Im sure there is something about her.

Another day ended , and theres only one day left. I am praying to god to please help me to finally see her. Coz damn I miss her so much.

And if I see her again , I will do everything and anything to make her stay and forgive me. I will make it all right, I just... Love her so much.

****

Today, Is the last day.. I am here on the couch at 4:00 PM , the temp on Philippines is so hot. So I wear nothing but shorts. Of course a boxer. I dont wanna get naked like Harry you know ?. And speaking of , how are they and their Daughter ? . And also the Tomlinson's too. Damn fuck, I miss my four bestfriends.

" Yooo Li li ! Wanna go out to park with Toby and me ? Just mind fresh. ya know ? " Niall invited me, I was about to say No when Candy snap in.

" Yeah daddy Liam , you should go take a break from waiting on the phone. Im going to wait here instead , so I'll call you if someone called okay ? " She offered.

" What is with the 'Daddy Liam' Candy ?! What about me ?! " Niall jealousy pouted , =____= Im getting tired of these two.

" Syempre tatay natin sya ! Saka ang daya mo nga eh ! Tinulugan mo lang ako ng isang gabi ng sinabe kong imassage mo ako ! " Candy yelled , I kind-off underastand her a bit.

" Well how about lets just go Niall ? Thanks for the help Candy. I'll wait for your Call " I smiled and friendly dragged Niall outside. And we saw Toby already waiting for us.

" Yo Niam ! " Toby greeted.

" Did Candy taught you that ? " I ask.

" She did back when we were High schools " He explained , me and Niall look at each other.

" Oooohhh... Does she ship us ? " Niall ask but I friendly jokingly punched his arm.

" Aw man ! " He dramatically slipped of the ground that made me and Toby laugh. Oh no Niall xD He quickly stand up and just do a stick-out-tongue thing.

" Well thats unexpected " Toby said

******

" Must.

Not.

Eat.

The.

Fishbowl ! "

But well Niall did eat the Fishball ( thats what Toby called it ). While me and Toby eat egg waffle.