#63 Have a Drink [!]

#63 Have a drink

Marifi's POV

" GOODMORNING SUNSHIIINEEE !! " A light through windows from the sun glooms around the room, also burning my eyes. Mom smiled and sat down beside my bed, holding a tray with coffee and pancakes in it. " So that's the delicious scent, I've been smelling earlier? " I laughed, as mom just stared at me like as If I am her art that she is proud about. And maybe I am...

" Happy Birthday Marifi " She almost whispered. I know mom is like one of those 'mothers' who get easily emotional and very dramatic. She even cried when I was gone for one hour in my first day of school. But hey, I love the way mom loves me so much because I love her too. " Oh, you grown up so fast. I even remembered when you just pooped on you--- " " Woah mom, please don't even remind me those things. " I said, remembering the time I pooped on my underwear when I was 6 at the mall. And my mom didn't even comfort me when I cried ! She laughed at me!!

" Just kidding Marifi. Enjoy your day , yeah? Love you " She said standing up, walking towards the door but I hed her hand. And her eyes looked at the identical one which is mine. " Mom, do you accept Zayn as my boyfriend? " I ask biting my lip in nervous. I know I ask her this before, but I never got an surely answer that will calm my nerves out. " I do Marifi.. " Then I un-held her, as she leaves me. I sigh, I'm 18 now.. this feels like leveling up. And I'm closer to Zayn's age..

Standing up from the bed is the hardest thing to do, but I did it anyways. I took a bath like half an hour I didn't feel any excitement today. To be honest it all felt like a normal day for me, like what is the difference you know? Yeah, you'll get presents and celebration and stuff. But It just those, like every birthday celebration. Or is it just I want to expect some things that could change? I wish I could.

Decided to leave the bathroom, and dressing in black is like someone died. But I wan't to wear black today, well more like I felt like it. Then I look at the living room to see only mom in there. Well I bet my Dad ( who is more excited on my birthday than me ) and the others are already in the Tomlinson's. 

" What are you wearing?! " She gasp looking at my outfit " What? Black is awesome " I said seeing 'no problem' in my shirt that clearly says 'My day b*tch'. " There's a swear words in there, hon " She said. " Mom, I just turned 18. I'm not a kid anymore. I bet you even swear when you were 16 " I said grinning. Then her eyes open wide in surprise. " Did your dad told you that? Uhgg, yes. But.. pleaseeee wear something colorful "