#59 Kevin

#59 Kevin

A/n: Hey guys ! So if you don't like this chapter about Fast forwarding to many months later. Then okay, Its in my plans so shtp ;)

Zayn's POV

Many monts later...

Its been a year , since Mari and I are on secretly relationship. And thank god for not being obvious to Niall and Candy. To be honest I am scared, what if they found out ?...

Theres like many things happened since then. The Styles first baby Darcy is already two year old. ( A/n: Fck years ) and The Tomlinson's kids finally going school! The Payne's already married and yes, Rebecca is pregnant and Candy is getting crazy about it. Niall is also getting a little fat... And Mari is planning to go to college after this 3 months. We don't know where yet..

Breakfast morning with the Horan's is quite good. Sitting beside Mari and holding her hand under the table. Squeezing it her birthday is next week, I need to plan something..

" Ohhh Marifi is turning 18 next week. I cannot--- " Candy almost cried , we're getting old... Niall just ate the whole bread. " Waf shuf wi fon ? " Niall speak with a mouthful of food. " Do you mean, What should we plan .. Niall ? " I ask. Niall rolled his eyes and drink the water.

" Can we go celebrate it at the Tomlinson's ? I wanna go see Blue ! " Of course ,Nicole suggested. Suddenly she became really close to Blue... I wonder why....

Third Person's POV

--------

" Hey Nicole ! " Blue waved his hand to Nicole who is silent at the corner of their classroom. " What do you want Blue ? " Nicole asked, feeling alone since scarlett have an Ill today she can't go to school and all she have is Blue. With pigeon Kevin on her bag that hasn't been given to Blue yet. And that's because she feel shy around Blue.

" Do you wanna go lunch together at the Cafeteria ? I can't leave you alone here. You know theres alot of bullies " He offered , Blue wants to be friends with Nicole since hes really mean at her when they are like so young. Since his dad told him that ' Real man treats a woman right.' And he is a Man .. boy. So he is being kind. But Nicole move her head side to side as a gesture of no. Blue can't do anything but leave her alone...

As minute passed by, Nicole eat lunch by herself. Unlucky her to encounter the so called Bullies in the room. She is sure they'll make fun of her like how they are making fun of everyone else.

" Hey weirdo, why alone ? Scarlett the idiot is ill ? Do you feel alone ? Poor you.. no one wants to be friends with you " The leader of the kids gang Amy the brat annoyed Nicole. But Nicole didn't do anything but felt.. sad and scared.. Little waters on her eyes.

" Oh aa Crybaby! You know why they don't wanna be friends with you? because you are fat ! you ate too much ! " Amy shouts kicking Nicole's lunch box. " L-leave me alone ! " She cried, how so young age do that to their same age classmates ? Nicole don't know but all she need right now is to cry hard and hug somebody. Not Amy though, she's mean.

Acer , Amy's twin kicks her bottle and that's how Blue saw it all. He didn't hesitate to push Amy and Acer and the others aside. Protecting Nicole.

" Leave her alone! Or else ! " He shouted. " What , why ?! You arr out of this Blue get away ! " Acer said " No one wants you to talk Acer just leave , all of you " And Blue is known as a kind of a hero but scary. They all leave.

" I told you they'll come and make fun of you " Blue said, hugging Nicole. Nicole didn't say anything but cried and hug him back. If she's just stronger, if she's not a crybaby she could save herself... but she's not... Saving her is not her work .. Its Blue's.

" I'm scared.. Blue." She sobbed. Blue wiped her tears with a tissue.. wanting to help his friend. " Don't worry, I'm here " he replied.. but how long will he be there ? Nicole thought. How long?

But that didn't matter as long as he is there. Nicole smiled and took her bag opening up to pick up Kevin handing it to Blue " Keep Kevin. " She said. And Blue smiled nodding. As the sound of Nicole's hunger interrupt their moment. Blue kind of laugh's and picks up Nicole's lunch box

" Your lunch is.. spoiled. " he pointed out. Nicole looked down.. But Blue hand her a burger. " Have some burger ! " He said, Nicole take it and smiled again.

" You save me alot, I feel special "

" Well its because, you Are  "

**** And back to the present time because Blue+Nicole iz being cute and I am weird - Shai ****

Zayn's POV

9:40 PM and everyone's asleep except for me and Mari in the kitchen laughing together.

" I wonder what is your surprise for my birthday " She said, as I slip my arm through her waist and hugs her. " Its a secret " I said winking. Yes I am a flirty fuck but fuck whoever says no.

Ah.. i am just so happy that I have her. And I will never let her go away from me. i will do everything and anything for her to be happy even if it cost my life or what.

" Zayn... I love you " She whispered, looking at my eyes as I leaned in and kiss her back. Sparks on, and our lips fit together like a fixed puzzle when close. But then.. 

" Zayn?! Mari ?!  "

To be continue

A/n: Updated from Phone! Cliffhanger ! Updating tomorrow bc Love u all xx Also what shipname does Blue and Nicole should have ?