Important Note

Important Note and answers from your question

So these days my shît head is killing me as fück but guess what? It makes me want to update more.

And well oh fücking well , some of you guys have problems with my story.

Like one of the question that said " Ate bakit parang ang Carrot ng IWYTRM? " and I feel shit to be called 'carrot' or my stories being called like that like Tf bro , you dont tell someone 'carrot' if she's new or she talks about Niall loving nandos , because babe. Some are just wanting to go back in time.

And hey, my story is not a Carrot. IWYTRM is a year where they are young af and their attitude being like that so please understand that your comment is fücking hurting me.

And Ily af x

And another one that some of you are jealous on the main girl character like : Candy , Faye , Kyle , Rebecca and Marifi.

Ya all know that this is just a story, like TFUVK CANDY IS JUST A KENDI DONT BE JEALOUS ON HER.

MENTOS ATA YUN SI CANDY EH HAHAHAHA DEJOKE PERO PLEASE WAG MAGSELOS HAHAHAHHA.

Dejoke lool

And yes theres something wrong planned out on MBD like how many age gap does Mari and Zayn have ? Is it 9 or 8? But Idc bro because age shouldn't matter.

And if you wanna ask something pleade do xx

All the foods x Sunshaine x

Ps.Next chapter is cumming up! I mean coming