Chapter 19

Jai sat on a bench in lawn and was rubbing his temples.

Jai's P.O.V.

I behaved so badly with di. I needed to control.

SC(sub-conscious mind): And the way she behaves with others. Is that correct?

But still she is elder than me. I need to respect her.

SC: Like she respects your mom right?

But still I should have talked to her politely.

SC: As if she would have listen to you, like everytime you try explaining, she just ignores

But....

SC: No ifs and buts. She needed it very badly and you did right

Maybe you are right. Hope she understands what I was trying to say😔😔😔😔😔

SC: Don't loose hope everything will be fine

I can't see her like this😢😢😢😢😢

P.O.V. ends

Meanwhile with Avu

She was sitting thinking about whatever Jai said. Tears were continously rolling down her eyes. She was wiping them but they were not stopping. She hated tears. According to her, tears are not meant for strong people. She loved to see others in tears not herself.

Avu's P.O.V.

Jai shouted at me today. He never behaved like this before. And Siddharth. He saved my life seriously. I can't believe it. After whatever I did with him. He...he saved me. I will apologize.

SC: No Avu. The queen of college doesn't apologize

But he risked his life for me

SC: So what?

I don't know what to do should I go talk to him. Will he even see my face? What the hell is wrong with me? I never even thought like saying sorry to sm1 once. Agh my head.

P.O.V. ends

She held her head in her hands. She saw Sid coming with puffy noes, red eyes and tear stains. He was lost in his own thoughts. So didn't see her.

She stood up and....

To be continued

Will Avu say sorry or her ego will come again?

If she apologizes, will Sid forgive her?

Will there story ever start?😉😉😉😉

Stay tuned for next chapter