Chapter 11

Am: Sid are you alright?

Sid looked at Reem.

Sid: (in a shaky voice and teary eyes) What happened to her?

Am: Don't know. She screamed and got unconscious. We need to take her to hospital

Sid: Ya

Sid was just staring at her expressionessly. Am held his hand and squeezed it.

Am: Don't worry. She will be alright

He said assuringly. Sid nodded and picked her in arms. They sat in Am's car. Sid was on backseat with Re's head on his lap. He was just staring at her.

Suddenly Am shooked her. Sid looked at him.

Sid: Hmm?

Am: Bro we reached

Sid: Oh

They took her inside. Dr. came and immediately took her to emergency ward.

Sid's P.O.V.

When Am called me, I felt something is wrong but when I reached, I saw something I would not even want to see in dreams. My life. My reason to live lying unconscious on floor. After my parents, we only have each other. I was numb. I wished it was a dream and not reality.

Am assured me and we brought her to hospital. I was so scared. What if? What if something happened to her? Tears were also not coming out now. I was numb. I couldn't feel any emotion. I didn't know what to do.

Then dr came out. My heartbeat rose. Dr. patted my shoulder.

Dr.: Don't worry. You sister is alright

I looked at him.

Sid: Thank you

Dr. smiled and nodded.

Sid: But what happened to her suddenly? She was fine till morning

Dr.: It happens when sm1 says something that hurts a person to the core. Maybe she was too weak to listen something

I looked down. Who said something to my Reemie and how dare he/she? But for now she is more important.

Sid: Can I meet her?

Dr.: Yes. She is not conscious but yes you can. And listen she can hear you

Sid: Ok

I went inside and saw my sister lying there. I held her hand and kissed it. I tried my best but I couldn't control myself anymore and broke down. I felt a pair of eyes looking at me.

Reem's P.O.V.

I heared some sobs in sleep. Then I suddenly recognized it's bhayia. Who made him cry? I opened my eyes and looked around. Where am I? Ok I am hospital. Wait what? Why?

I remember the some girl saying something about me and my parents. Oh yee she was Jai's sister. I walked away. Jai tried to stop me but I didn't listen. I felt my head would burst and blacked out in corridor. And I woke up in hospital.

I again heared bhayia sobbing. OMG he is crying so badly. I looked at him and tightened the grip of my hand on his. He looked at me. His tears break me apart. I hate it when only person I have cries. He is my everything of course I feel bad.

He was looking at me crying. Maybe wasn't able to speak seeing my condition. I kept my hand on his cheek and carressed it with my thumb.

Sid: R..r..reemieee😭😭😭😭😭

P.O.V. ends

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter