Chapter 24

A/n: She is actually changed. Reason is her brother's hateful words whom she loves the most said all that to him. And don't ask me for long chapters. It is aready completed in drafts. Some chapters are small some are long, I can't do anything about it.

Sid went to his class. Avu tried finding her group but couldn't. She sat in the lawn. All the memories of her bullying others, arguing with her mom every single day, students crying in front of her begging her to leave them, using the boys and throwing them away like a tissue paper. Every single memory was coming in her mind again and again. Jai's words were ringing in her ears.

She was hella guilty. Guilt was eating her from inside not knowing what to do. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She didn't wipe them off. She let them flow. DC came there.

Nidhi: Avu Avu

Avu: What?

Apa: What happened Avu? Were you crying?

Avu: No no tell

Sam: No firstly tell what happened to you?

Avu: I said na guys I am fine. Tell me what happened?

Ritu: Are you sure? If you want you can share

Avu shooked her head.

Ritu: (sighed) Ok

She said not fully satisfied.

Avu: Why you guys here?

Sim: We were thinking we haven't had fun from few days. So we caught newbies in college

Everyone smirked except Avu. Other girls brought newbies.

Pri: Avu what you wanna do with them?

Avu stood up and went towards them. She gave them a wide smile.

Avu: Hi guys. Myself Avneet Kaur Nadra. I am second year student. Welcome to the college. Hope you have a great time. And in case anyone of you need any help, I am always there

Newbies: Thanks ma'am (She is a senior.)

Avu smiled and shooked her head.

Avu: You guys can call me Avneet, Avu, Avi, Avni, Neet or whatever you guys want to. No need of calling ma'am and all.😊😊😊😊😊 Any questions?

Newbies: No Avneet

All of them were impressed by her and went to their classes happily. While DC was totally shocked.

To be continued

Goals:

Likes: 150+
Comments: 200+ (2 per reader)

Stay tuned for next chapter