Chapter 48

Sidneet used to study together for exams. One evening, they were took a break and went to park. They were walking hand-in-hand silently. A comfortable silence. Enjoying each other's company. They saw a person selling ice-creams. They both brought ice-creams.

After eating their ice-creams, they had a race. Both of them ran.

Avu: You can't win from me Sid. I am telling you

She said looking back while running. She showed her tongue. They both felt down on grass breathing heavily. They turned towards each other. Avu's hair were flying in hair. Sid tucked them and and kept a hand on her cheek and caressed it with his thumb. He kissed her forhead. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

Sid: You know Avni you look so cute when you behave childish. You know you have lost your innocence trying to show you are rich, bossy, better than others

Avu just keep looking at him and thinking what he said. And she thought she only becomes childish with him. With others, she is rude, sassy and bold. But why only childish with him. It never happened sm1's tears would have mattered to her. She just cared about herself.

But since he entered her life. It changed. She started caring about other's feelings. She stopped throwing boys as tissue paper. She stopped drinking. Not immediately but at least she did. And she was glad she did. She was happy with her new found life which she would never wish to leave.

She was lost in his thoughts when she saw him sleeping with their hands interwined. She smiled looking at his cuteness. He was studying whole night. She pecked his cheek and snuggled more into him.

Avu: Thanks for coming in my life🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Jaireem were looking at them smiling widely with teary eyes.

Re: They won't accept but they are not just best friend

Jai: You know what love. I owe a lot to Sid bro. Because of him I got a type of sister I always wanted. He changed my di completely. You know there was a time when I used to start feeling ashamed calling myself as her brother. But no bhayia came in her life and changed her completely. I don't know how should I thank him

He said as a tear made it's way through his eye. Re wiped her tear.

Re: You can thank him

Jai: How?

Re: Give him his love

Jai looked at her confusingly.

Re: We can see they love each other. So help them in realizing and give her hand to him

Jai: I will definitely do that jaan. Even I wanna see them together. But her hand. For that he need to ask mom dad. And dad will never refuse his princess

Re: Then we will at least make them realize

Jai: Yeps we will

To be continued

So guys this is something really important. Please please be responsible while using social media. Today also I was reading on Wattpad someone had written about a girl whose pics were used and were made nudes. She actually had mentioned about all her social media handles and had a face reveal chapter in a book. So pics were used and nudes were made.

This is not a joke. Keep your personal profiles private. Don't share your pics everywhere. There are apps which can be used to make nudes of anyones pics. It's not difficult.

Please be careful. People only mention about girl's safety but trust me a boy won't also like someone using his personal information.

Don't accept follow requests of strangers on your personal profiles. Keep them private. Don't do face reveals where many people are seeing you. You won't even know and your information will be misused. Please be careful.

It's not something funny. It's really serious matter.

Please spread it as much as you can.

Be  responsible. Be safe.

Stay tuned for next chapter