Chapter 17

Avu got ready and went for college. Her gang joined her. She wasn't like everyday whole gang could sensed that. They tried to ask but she just shut them up.

She went for lecture. She was trying to find Sid. Why? She had no answer. She didn't find him in college. Whole day her eyes kept searching for him. No matter how much she denied, she was missing him but her ego as usual wasn't letting her accept.

"That poor guy doesn't deserve my attention."

She thought and suppressed her feelings. She went to cafeteria and ordered no no barked at a junior.

Avu: Get a coffee and burger for me

J: O...o..ok ma'am

Avu: Quickly

He was too scared. He ran from there to get her order. There was a long queue and he got late and she humiliated him in front of whole college. Today she wasn't doing it for fun as everyday. Basically she was diverting her mind and taking out her frustration but doesn't justify her acts.

The whole college was looking at her and the poor guy sympathetically.

Avu: (shouted) What? Mind your own buisness. Rascals

Everyone turned their attention to the food. And the poor guy was crying and apologizing for a mistake he never did. After she was done,

Avu: Leave. And don't dare show your ugly face again. Motherfucker

He moved from there.

Avu: Listen

He got scared again. He turned towards her. She handed him the money. He looked at her questioningly.

Avu: I don't keep anyone's money. Now fuck off!!!

The guy left.

After 2 weeks

Sid was fine and he decided to join the college. He had lil but bandages. Avu saw him and went near her. Sid was lil scared as he remembered his earlier encounter with her.

Avu: Oho look who is back

She moved his finger on his face. He got some courage and jerked off her hand.

Sid: (shouted) Just stay away from me

It offended her so called ego.

Avu: You bastard. Do you know with whom you are talking?

Sid: Yee. A girl who doesn't know how much alcohol she can handle. A girl who doesn't know how to control her anger issues. A girl who is just proud of money which is not even earned by her. A girl who enjoys seeing others crying

He himself was surprised from where he got this courage. And she? She knew every single word was a truth but wasn't ready to accept.

She slapped him tightly.

Avu: You. You son of a bitch. You don't know who I am. Just wait and watch I will get you thrown out of the college. You are gone Mr.

And he was holding his cheek regretting whatever he said. He knew she could get him rusticated from his dream college. He has spent sleepless nights to get in this college. His hardwork, reputation. Everything was at stake. He didn't know what to do. He once ordered he will be thrown out without even listening to him.

The whole college was looking at the drama as everyday. Whole college was discussing about him. He left from their crying. He went in the empty classroom. Tears flowing down continously.

Meanwhile with Avu

She was going to principal's office to ask him to rusticate Sid but sm1 held his wrist forcefully.

To be continued

Will Sid be rusticated?

If not, then how?

Who is sm1?

How will Re react after knowing?

Stay tuned for next chapter