Chapter 47

DON'T YOU DARE TO IGNORE THIS OR CONSEQUENCES WON'T BE NICE🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

No not an update but you guys won't have come. And announcements you guys don't reply.

So The Rich Spoilt Brat is coming to an end. Only a few chapters are left.

So give reviews of Trsb here.

Don't request me to continue because I don't have storyline.

Secondly, Love of My Life calls me DAD. Give me reviews and request what you wanna see next.

But but but don't ask me to bring Avu back, I can't change the whole storyline. And I specifically mentioned in the beginning she won't come back. Some readers are still asking to bring her back, I can't.

And don't ask for more flashbacks. Story is of Sidash not Sidneet. I will give flashbacks in between but not so frequently.

Third and the last, as TRSB is ending, what you want next. I have a romantic story in mind but I don't wanna write it for now. Because I am hella bored of writing romantic ffs again and again. NO COUPLES NO ROMANCE. Suggest something new please.

Dare to ignore and I will leave writing and fandom forever.

If I am not able to reply to all, I am sorry but I will definitely read all suggestions.

And if you wanna be a part of story, drop your name.

And I won't be staring new ff for now. After my exams.

Last exam- 20 March

After that I will start.

THANK YOU

-Priya