Chapter 29

Sm2: (shouted from behind) Roshni

Avu's P.O.V.

Yesterday was Sunday and it was first lecture and I was missing Sid. I was going for lecture so that I can meet him. You know what I started attending all lectures and even started studying. Well I get time to spend with Sid. 👅👅👅👅These days I find excuses to be with him. Why? Even I don't know. 

I was going to class but that principal called me for some work. Ugh I won't be able to meet Sid. I haven't even met him over weekend. I messaged him and went to principal's office. We discussed over some work.

Then I went to the class. Bell rang. Ok first lecture is over. I saw teacher and students leaving the class. I waited for Sid to come out. He didn't coms so I went inside. The scene I saw made my blood boil in anger.

Roshni touching Sid.

-------------------------------------------------------------

                     Roshni Walia

-------------------------------------------------------------                                       Roshni Walia

She is a bully, slut. Always clinging over boys. You can say just like old Avu. But she was always scared and jealous of Avu. Avu and Rosh's families are buisness rivals from long time. Has lust for Sid but think it's love. Want to get him at any cost but is scared of Avu.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Avu's P.O.V.

I was angry. Hella angry. First because Sid is hella uncomfortable. I can feel it. Secondly I am jealous. Yes I am. I am fucking jealous. How dare she touched him. From where she got the guts to touch Avneet Avneet Kaur Nadra's best friend.

To be continued

A/n: No hate to Roshni Walia. Most of the guesses were wrong. I can't see Ritz and Ashi as villains. They are one of my favs 💖💖💖💖💖

Stay tuned for next chapter