Chapter 47

Sm1 clicked their pic silently and went from there. Sm1 showed the pic to sm2 and both looked at each other and smirked.

Sm1: Are you thinking the same thing which I am thinking?

Sm2: Of couse

Meanwhile with Sidneet

They were lost in each other's eyes. Sid came back to his senses and stood up immediately. Avu groaned missing his warmth. Sid gave her a "what" look. She just smiled and shooked her head. Sid gave her hand and she stood up.

Sid: I am sorry Avu. I didn't....

Avu kept a finger on her lips.

Avu: It's ok chill. I know ☺☺☺☺

Sid: Thanks Avni

Avu: Jao yrr tumse baat hi ni krni

Sid: Why?

Avu: Who says thank you to their bestie?

She folded her arms near her chest and pouted. Sid chuckled at her cuteness.

Sid: Achha aage se nhi boloonga

Avu:.....

Sid: I promise

Avu:.....

Sid: Ok then I am going. I will never talk to you

He was about to go but Avu held his wrist and pulled him closer and hugged him tightly and snuggled into his chest. Sid smiled and hugged her back.

Avu: You don't dare to say you won't talk to me

He was playing with her hair.

Sid: I won't

Avu: Promise?

Sid: Promise

He kissed her hair and she smiled.

Avu sneezed.

Sid: I think we should go inside

Avu: Yups

They went inside college building and saw 2 people looking at picture and discussing something.

Sid: Jai Reemieee what you guys doing here? And what is that pic?

So Jai clicked the pic.

Jai smirked.

Re:(teasingly) I think we should ask you guys. Where were you both and how you got wet?

Jai: Leave na babes. They were enjoying. Privacy

Sid was confused but Avu understood.

Sid: What are you guys talking about? What is going on guys?

Jai: You guys tell what is going on?

Avu: Jai just shut up

Jai: Why di?

He showed the pic. Sid was totally red by now.

Jai: So just best friends would you like to explain something?

Sid: Ummm Jai we are just best friends. Nothing else

He left from there. Avu felt a pang in her heart listening to him but she ignored and smiled at Jaireem.

Avu: He is right guys. We are just best friends

(Author: Dil Bechara Friendzone ka maara.

Any SSR lover? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

She also left quitely.

8 months passed

It was almost end of college for Sidneet while Jaireem were in end of Second year. Jaireem came more close to each other. Sidneet are always together. They love each other's company and can't be away from each other for a moment.

SA knows about them but never met them. They are always nervous to go to such a big buisness man's home. While Avu always teased Re, she gonna live there forever. She is the owner of the mansion. Jaireem always teased and shipped Sidneet but Sidneet always ignored saying they are best friends nothing else but were they themselves satisfied with their answer?

To be continued

Ok so I have decided something. After completing The Rich Spoilt Brat, I will start short stories like of 10-20 chapters. I have ideas. Some are of siblings. Some on friendships. Some are comedy. Some are serious. And many more. Is that ok?

Stay tuned for next chapter