Chapter 5

Warning: Chapter contains harrasment. Please read at your own cost. Hate comments not tolerated. You can skip if you don't like. I will put a summary at the end.

Avu smirked and move towards him. She moved her finger on his face.

Sid: Wh..what are you doing?

Avu: Can't you see?

She opened the buttons of his shirt.

Sid: Stop it please

Avu: Do you think I will listen to you?😏😏😏😏

She started touching his abs. She kissed his neck.

Sid: Let me go please

She bit his neck leaving a hickey. He winced in pain. Tears rolled down his eyes. She left him after few minutes. Other girls were moving towards him. But Avu suddenly shouted.

Avu: Noo stop

Ri: What happened Neet? Everything alright?

Avu: Yeee. No one is gonna touch him?

Pri: And why so?

Sim: Ya we always enjoy with boys together. What happened today?

Avu: (shouted) I said no means a no. That's it

Everyone was shocked seeing Avu like this.

Sim: You alright babe?

Avu's P.O.V.

Well they are right I never stopped them. We always enjoy with boys together and bully them. But happened today. I didn't want him to talk to anyone. What is happening to me? I felt angry when my gang was gonna touch him.

More than that I felt pangs in my heart seeing him crying. Why? I don't know. I made so many students cry. I never felt like this before. In the morning, also we bullied a boy but I don't know what is wrong with me.

Whatever he looks some poor guy. He is not of my standard. Why the hell am I feeling so concerned for a poor guy. I shrugged off my thoughts.

P.O.V. ends

All girls left confused except Avu.

Avu:...

To be continued

Summary: Avu touched and kissed Sid without his permission. He felt too uncomfortable. But she didn't let her group do anything. She felt something strange. Still any doubts ask in comments.

Now don't tell me he is a boy, so it's normal. It is not. Harrasment is harrasment doesn't matter if it is with a boy or girl. Even boys suffer from this. Point is it's not highlighted. If you feel uncomfortable it is wrong, doesn't matter if you are a boy or girl.

Stay tuned for next chapter