Chapter 31

Avu cheered up Sid. Day went normally.

Next day

Everyone was in college. All students were making plan for their new year party. All students in college organized new year party on 31st night. Everyone was hella excited. They needed to go with a partner.

Avu was busy with arrangements. Sid was alone studying in class. Some students were laughing and making fun of him by saying he is studying instead of enjoying while whole college was engaged in welcoming the new year.

Sid was at verge of crying. Though he had heared all this from begining. He couldn't enjoy like normal students. He can't chill around like them. He had to do much more hard work than others. He and Re used to do part time job after college.

Suddenly a voice came from behind.

V: (shouted) Everyone out

Sid felt voice to be familiar but didn't look up. He had his head in his hands staring at his book with teary eyes. How much was a small innocent pure soul had to bare? His mistake? Was it because he is an orphan. Was is his mistake his parents met with an accident when he was too small leaving him with his small sister alone in this cruel world? Was it his mistake the so called sugar coated relatives left them after getting signature on property papers?

He was lost in his thoughts when he felt a hand moving seductively on his arm. He immediately looked up.

Sm1: Hiiii handsome 😏😏😏😏😏

Sid:......

To be continued

What is the most hated thing of students? Well not beating around the bush. My date sheet came yesterday. And my practicals are from 6 February. And I haven't studied much. So I am not saying I will keep books on hold but if I am not able update, please understand I am busy.

Stay tuned for next chapter