Chapter 50

HALF CENTURY 😍😍😍😍😍

Jai was consoling Re. Avu wiped her tears and went to Sid. She found him sitting hugging his knees on grass in lawn. A tear escaped her eye. She went and sat beside him. She kept her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and again looked away.

Sid: Why they left us alone Avu?

Avu looked down.

Sid: What was our fault? We never thought wrong of any person. Did I do something wrong?

She kept a hand on his cheek.

Avu: No Sid. You are the best person. A pure soul. You can never do bad to anyone. Leave doing. You can't even think of someone's bad

Sid: Then why?

He broke down. Avu hugged him. He burried his face in her chest and she felt her dress getting wet. She was caressing his hair and controlling herself from breaking down. But still tears made their way through her eyes though she didn't want to.

He finally stopped crying. Avu wiped off his tears and kissed his forhead, eyes and tear stains. They looked at each other and leaned in and she placed her lips on his. At first, he didn't respond but then he couldn't control and gave in and kissed her back. She bit his lower lip and entered her tongue inside his mouth exploring each and every corner of his mouth and he let her.

They broke the kiss because of lack of breath. They were panting heavily. For Sid, it was first time, he never went so close to a girl WITH HIS CONSENT.

Avu had done this before but she felt a special feeling. She felt it first time. First time she was sure of what she did. She felt it right somewhere. Sid was blushing heavily and couldn't make an eye contact. He hugged her and hid his face in her chest. She chuckled at his shyness and rubbed his back.

The day passed. They felt lil awkward. They didn't talk whole day. After that incident.

In a few days, they got done with their exams. One day Sidreem were sitting in his room.

Re: Bhayia can I ask you something?

Sid: What happened? Are you alright? Did something happen to you? Did that Jai do something? Say na princess

Re started laughing.

Re: Bhayia will you let me speak?

Sid got lil embarrassed.

Sid: Say

Re: Umm bhayia tell what you feel about Avu di

Sid: (confusingly) Means

Re: I mean do you like her?

To be continued

Sidneet's second but first lip lock. How was it? Oh who I am kidding with😁😁😁😁😁

Short chapter but I guess worth it. I hope my readers are happy. Aaj please comment kr dena jo nhi krte. Wrna kya kr skte hai. Some stubborn jerks 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Stay tuned for next chapter